• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit got blow to his head

RabbitBoy_

Young Bun
The other day I put my Blizzard down on the ground for some playtime, and when it was dark and time to go back into the cage, he was running away from me, and in the process he ran into a poll :roll: His eyes then turned big and he was acting like he was dead, but when I picked him up, he was breathing, but his head was only dropping down. He's back to normal now beside the fact that he's less energetic and excited when he sees me and whatnot. He's going to the vet tomorrow but just thought I'd tell you guys...

I hope all goes well... Maybe he just got a fright,, and he got stressed... Better to be safe than sorry. Keep us posted..

Good luck
Fee xxx

That must have been terrifying! In all honesty I would have taken him to the vets the moment it happened but I am very pleased to hear he is ok.
Buns do do some silly things sometimes!

Back