• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When will it stop???

el1983

Mama Doe
Woody is now neutered, i was just wondering how long will it take for him to stop spraying? Will it gradually stop as his hormones calm down? It drives me mad, not only does it stink of cheesy wotsits but its making me nervous round him :roll: i cant get to know him properly as im too worried hes going to flick himself at me and cover me in cheesy smelling wee :( dirty little herbut! He got hubby tonight and Zephie earlier on :shock:

JayJay was still doing it 4 weeks after his neuter, little sod was like a small stinky sprinkler system.

Haha, i know it stinks doesn't it! Ok, i can cope with that, ive had him about 4 wks so another 4 wks should be ok. He's still following me around with his weener out :lol: roll on 4 wks!!! Im counting down the days :thumb:

:lol: omg this thread is amazing!

I'm so thankful I've had my buns done before the spraying starts :)
Only had to deal with my cousins bun who was unneutered and sprayed every where, after I got him feeling better after his dental.
I was happy he was feeling better but raging that he made my kitchen smelly :lol:

Dexter is now neutered, I made my cousin book him in as soon as was safe for him ;)
I don't know how she lived with him like that!! He was driving me up the wall and I only had him being sprayey for a day or so!

:lol: when i got him to the vets for his pre op check, i said i was hoping for the spraying to stop and the vet was like "oh he's at that stage is he" :lol: Cant wait to get to know him minus the hormones, its enough having my husband following me around without a horny bunny as well :shock:

i think charlie was neutered so early he has never been hormonal! h didn t even hump honey when bonding-i dont think he knows how!:lol::lol::oops:

:lol: when i got him to the vets for his pre op check, i said i was hoping for the spraying to stop and the vet was like "oh he's at that stage is he" :lol: Cant wait to get to know him minus the hormones, its enough having my husband following me around without a horny bunny as well :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:')

Hi, he has been for his check up tonight and vet said he is fine, i have to take him back next week for another check up. He is eating fine, and seems good in himself. I am still giving him the antibiotics and pain killers. :D

Well he's not done it for a couple of days but i have been at work Mon and Tues so not got to spend as much time with him, so we will see, hope hes stopped ,:its stinky! Im getting Jessie next Thurs cant wait!

Back