• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheapest Place to Buy Fibreplex ?

Sorry Jane.. i looked too for you.. I cant get anything cheaper than that... cheapest i got was £6.30..

Would your vet not be able to buy in bulk and allow you to buy a supply from her?? Using her vet discount?

Last edited:
Sorry Jane.. i looked too for you.. I cant get anything cheaper than that... cheapest i got was £6.30..

Would your vet not be able to buy in bulk and allow you to buy a supply from her?? Using her vet discount?

Thanks for looking anyway xx

Would the pro-fibre pellets help her? The tub is £9.50 and quite a lot of pellets in that. If you want to try some I could send your some of mine if you PM your address.

I know the vets can't get it any cheaper because I spoke to her about Mr Bennett's poo problem yesterday and she said to put him on fibreplex, I asked how much was their fibreplex and it was more expensive which I expected. Told her about the animed link bunny babe sent and they pay more for their supplies then the cost of buying from animed.

I do have a question about fibreplex. Do you have to use the whole tube in a certain time, say within a week or can you save half of it ?

Back