• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bun- 5mth conti * warning she's ultra cute* :)

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Sadly we lost Hats a few weeks back to acute pneomonia. It was such a shock. That evening she was attacking my husbands trousers as usual the next morning quiet. Tum was ok but vet said she had a temp of 94'C. I got her to the vets as soon as they opened but as soon as they'd admitted her and given her meds she passed. To say we were gutted is an understatement. So much so, I only told my closest bunny friends.

Anyway. Moss was quiet for the first week or two but I couldn't face getting another bun. I contacted a few rescues off here but there wasn't any giants available.

I found this six month old giant on a free ad. It just said ' very timid but ok when got.'

So we drove two hours away to get her. The house was a dump, the garden littered with beer cans, reason for getting rid of her was ' because I have six others' and I arrived to find four kids pulling at her to pick her up.

We have named her Molly. She's very nervous ( no surprise) but is getting used to us. She is unfazed by my dog. Weirdly she leaves pellets and hay for veggies all the time. I wonder if she's just been fed carrots.

She had a check over with my vet and she seems in good health. She has been neutered so bonding will commense asap.

So without further ado here she is :

861019_10151527722670857_1980318389_o-1_zpsde26a6c6.jpg

Back