• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Racr nottingham!!

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know where in notts this rescue is located? Need to know if I'd be able to get there easy :wave:

Last edited:
maybe changing the title to include Nottingham? May attract the attention of people who live in/near and may know where it is!

Queens Med?
And if I could get transport to have a look at her and ask about her, and they did a home check and I passed, does she do bunny runs so I would have to stress the bun out by going on the bus?

:wave:

Queens Med?
And if I could get transport to have a look at her and ask about her, and they did a home check and I passed, does she do bunny runs so I would have to stress the bun out by going on the bus?

:wave:

yes they do bunny runs i will add they are extremely busy at the moment due to runing a friends rescue as well due to a death in the family so may take a little time to get back to you

Last edited:
Thanks a lot :wave: I know roughly how to get to there, just mapped it. Just a matter of waiting then, but I really like Cookie so hope all goes well :wave:

Back