• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spicy

sashaismybun

New Kit
I laugh when i look at this story!my bunbun (her original name is princess)has a certain magnet to non-bunny food!she eats anything from bacon to bees and this one time as a ate some cheetos (hot cheetos)she snuck up and first punched the bag then stuckher head in there and before i knew it started munching!......i could see the look on bunbuns face!she was disappointed as heck...she then ripped the bag to shreds!and left the room...all moody and just plain out hot!with a red little mouth you can't do any cleaning!i found her licking herself red!(do you know how hard it is to wash a red rabbit)i screamed!i thought she was bleeding!then i saw a red mouth and a bad attitude so i piccked her up and wiped her down for hours!untill her white fur showed....holy smokes!ill remember that day....i still laugh! :)

Is a funny tale, but you really should watch what your bun eats as buns have very delicate tummies.

I see you are from Hawaii, I have been there on holiday :)

Back