PDA

View Full Version : Dumped in cardboard box outside Kirkby rescue. Injury pics P33. A HAPPY ENDING!!

Tracy
22-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Two rabbits, one of which has part of her back leg missing. :(

They were dumped at some point during the night and Celia found them when she opened her gate in the morning.

Both rabbits are temporarily with me. My vet had a look at the bunny's injured leg this morning. It's not a fresh wound and she thinks the injury could have happened up to a month ago. There's a lot of hardened tissue that has built up around the actual wound and part-way up the remaining bit of the leg, so it feels quite big and lumpy. It's difficult to describe, so I will get a pic when my OH is home later as it will take two of us to photograph it (I'll put a warning in the title in case people don't want to look). The bit of leg above the wound is also quite puffy. It looks nasty and it's still bleeding (although not all the time) as the rabbit is using the wounded stump to walk/hop on. I've got them in a smallish indoor cage to prevent her using the stump too much.

My vet has recommended amputation, which is going to be done on Monday. She wants her to have a couple of days on Metacam (to help reduce the inflammation) and also Baytril before she goes through the op.

Goodness only knows what has happened to the poor rabbit and how much pain she must have been in when it happened. The injury doesn't seem to be really bothering her at the moment, although it can't possibly feel comfortable, and she is bright and active. Both rabbits are very nervous and skittish, which is hardly surprising.

I've left them quietly for now, but I will take some pics later. They are both very nervous and unsettled at the moment. The uninjured rabbit whimpers when you go to pick her up, she is a frightened little girl. :(

Leg amputations are a new one for me, so I may well be asking a few questions later. They'll be staying with us until the amputation has healed and she is fully better.

sally1974
22-03-2013, 01:42 PM
OMG how awful :( those poor babies. Thank god they are now in safe hands with you. I really hope they will both be ok xxx

susie bun
22-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Poor bunnies, sending vibes for them, and especially the amputation on Monday. xxx

Jenova
22-03-2013, 01:45 PM
That's disgusting! I'm so glad they're with you. :(

Kermit
22-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Oh for goodness sake, why oh why would someone let this happen and then leave it without being seen to. Poor wee bubba x

Alvins mummy
22-03-2013, 02:05 PM
poor bunnie. I hope everything goes well on Monday. Vibes for them both. x

Barn Yard Bunnies
22-03-2013, 02:09 PM
:cry::cry::cry: Poor bunny, how can people be so oblivious to an animals suffering. Hope they both settle in soon.

Neleh
22-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh what a horrible ight that must have been this morning. I hope bunny is strong enough to cope with such an op. Bless. Who could leave a bunny like that? Poor poor bunny:cry:
Painkilling and recovery vibes for the little darling

chelle
22-03-2013, 02:48 PM
:evil::cry: poor bunnies....how could anyone just leave them unattended and not take them to a vet! Beyond belief!
Im glad they did at least take them to a rescue....they must be so scared..whimpering...breaks my heart:cry:

Suzyjo
22-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Oh that's horrible :( The only saving grace is at least they dumped them outside a rescue and not in the middle of nowhere!

Poor bunnies :( Sending vibes for them both, especially for the operation!

hurricanhoney
22-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Poor bunny.

lucy24
22-03-2013, 03:52 PM
helen form the rabbit crossing (the dutchess on here) has a bunny with an amputated leg. He copes really well :wave:

antigone
22-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Poor bunnies! :cry:

Fee
22-03-2013, 04:45 PM
i just dont know how people can be so horrible,,,

Good luck to both buns, special noserubs to the wee one with the sore leg....

Fee xxx

antigone
22-03-2013, 05:12 PM
This is the box they arrived in:
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af145/RU_Images/Bunny_Box_zpsec885fb6.jpg

They had already been rushed to the vets when Rob arrived, but he did photograph the box. They were left outside all night in the snow. :cry: It's a miracle they were not eaten by foxes.

susie bun
22-03-2013, 05:19 PM
This is the box they arrived in:
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af145/RU_Images/Bunny_Box_zpsec885fb6.jpg

They had already been rushed to the vets when Rob arrived, but he did photograph the box. They were left outside all night in the snow. :cry: It's a miracle they were not eaten by foxes.

Just awful. :cry: So glad they survived in these circumstances.

bunbuns
22-03-2013, 05:20 PM
:cry::cry: Poor babies.

Some people make me sick :censored:

AnneGibson
22-03-2013, 05:27 PM
:(:(:(
Some :censored: people

Lea-Anne
22-03-2013, 05:37 PM
There are no words regarding the cruelty :cry:

Just glad they have you now xx

biscandmatt1
22-03-2013, 05:42 PM
sounds awful :( and why do people just dump them, and outside in snow aswell. are people really that dumb, or heartless :evil:

Fee
22-03-2013, 06:05 PM
:censored:.. Jeez... was the box all bashed like that too... theres even less space...

How utterly wicked and evil to do that..,,

Fluffs mum
22-03-2013, 06:13 PM
It does make you wonder how they were treated :shock: my vet did an amputation when a rabbit had jumped from an owners arms and landed badly xx hope all goes well with the bunny x

Roly Poly
22-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Aw bless the poor little darlings - thank goodness they're safe now, sending vibes for them xxx

bunnytoes
22-03-2013, 06:25 PM
That is horrendous. No wonder they whimper and are nervous. What is wrong with people? No food in the box?

Mackers
22-03-2013, 06:29 PM
I have no words :cry:. Thank goodness they're safe now.

Tracy
22-03-2013, 06:58 PM
I'd not actually seen the cardboard box. Celia said it was flimsy, but it's even worse than I'd imagined. :shock: I think the bunnies must have been so scared that they just stayed very still and huddled together, otherwise they could have been out of that box no problem. :(

It makes me so angry that they didn't even bother to knock, tap on the window or stick a note through the door. If they were ashamed of what they were doing, then they could have alerted Celia without actually having to face her. But no, they chose to just dump them to spend the night in the cold and wet and in danger of goodness knows what. :evil: Thank goodness that the fox wasn't on the prowl that night.

hoppetylop
22-03-2013, 07:13 PM
So awful,poor bunnies.Healing vibes for Monday

HoppingBinky
22-03-2013, 08:55 PM
I hope the previous owners are:censored: proud of themselves for doing that to 2 poor defenseless little buns. Hope they rot in hell and in pain. Poor little mites give them some love from us and sending massive vibes for Monday, praying all goes well and they both recover from their terrible ordeal.xxx

el1983
22-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Poor poor bunnies, so happy they are safe.

Captain Helen
22-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Just unbelievable. Poor bunnies :cry:

My bridge bun Billy had a back leg amputated and he coped fine. He could still outrun me!

Sending lots of vibes for them both xx

Tracy
23-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Here are a couple of photos of the two girls. It's the agouti bunny who has the injured leg. Both are settling down now and looking a lot less agitated and nervous.

I'll put the pics of the injured leg on a separate post.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-21MH665Tgpk/UU3NPGj53uI/AAAAAAAACVk/sO2Lop8i5AA/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252001.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cuDZFdRm4HA/UU3NRKdZLBI/AAAAAAAACVs/cXGkZGbd7Lk/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252002.jpg

Barn Yard Bunnies
23-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Gorgeous bunnies:love::love::love:

Tracy
23-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Here are pics of the little girl's injured leg. :cry:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OOoK6_QEARM/UU3NTJvdSJI/AAAAAAAACV0/1D11vji_Mzw/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252003_leg.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-1mYYAGoIvCU/UU3NVHiiMPI/AAAAAAAACV8/fdzizE2HKX8/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252004_leg.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-leMciGaPGpg/UU3NW6wapBI/AAAAAAAACWE/cpqiBElPAzM/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252005.jpg

wendle
23-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Aww what bewwwwwwtifullllll bunnys hope bunnys leg is ok :love:

Neleh
23-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Ouch! Poor thing! I hope they get all the help needed now. Can't belive she is still looking so bright!

hurricanhoney
23-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Poor girl that looks like agony. They look like such sweet natured bunnies.

The Duchess
23-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Oh my life. That's appalling and has brought me to tears.

Tracy are they going to stay together? Obviously if they are happy then that's fine but if they are entire ladies living together I wondered if they may need splitting until spayed in case they are hormonal - and I know that's not necessarily possible at Kirkby.

I wondered if Wilf my tripod bunny would like a tripod wife when her op is done. She's so pretty. Her leg is the opposite hind to Wilf's so they could play two legged races in our bathroom.

I cannot believe that she has managed to carry on with that much pain. I do hope that it's not just her adrenalin keeping her going and that she nose dives when she comes down off her stress. I shall be watching her story with interest.

Helen

bunnytoes
23-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Ouch! Her leg looks very painful. Both are very cute and look so sweet.:love::love::love:

Tracy
23-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Oh my life. That's appalling and has brought me to tears.

Tracy are they going to stay together?

I wondered if Wilf my tripod bunny would like a tripod wife when her op is done. She's so pretty. Her leg is the opposite hind to Wilf's so they could play two legged races in our bathroom.

I cannot believe that she has managed to carry on with that much pain. I do hope that it's not just her adrenalin keeping her going and that she nose dives when she comes down off her stress. I shall be watching her story with interest.

Helen

Hi Helen

They do seem close so I imagine that Celia would keep them together, although the little 3 legged girl's disability will obviously limit her rehoming chances as she will have to wait for the right type of home/person.

I do hope she's not just running on adrenalin. She's looking and behaving just like a normal healthy bunny, she's been hopping around her cage, throwing her toys about and grooming herself. She's eating well too. She's on pain relief at the moment, but I'm not sure how much discomfort she is in as the leg really doesn't seem to bother her. It must have been utter agony when it happened and I'm trying not to torture myself by thinking too hard.

The Duchess
23-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Hi Helen

They do seem close so I imagine that Celia would keep them together, although the little 3 legged girl's disability will obviously limit her rehoming chances as she will have to wait for the right type of home/person.

I do hope she's not just running on adrenalin. She's looking and behaving just like a normal healthy bunny, she's been hopping around her cage, throwing her toys about and grooming herself. She's eating well too. She's on pain relief at the moment, but I'm not sure how much discomfort she is in as the leg really doesn't seem to bother her. It must have been utter agony when it happened and I'm trying not to torture myself by thinking too hard.

This! Absolutely - I did this with Wilf.

It would be the right thing to keep them together of course and provided the new carer understands their needs, regarding future potential issues with back pain etc) then there is no reason why someone won't fall in love with them. And I am sure she'll get around just fine.

I can be a back stop maybe if for any reason you need one for her. If I can help, let me know.

bunniemum
23-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Oh my goodness :cry: appalling, absolutely appalling, the poor little love must have been in so much pain. I so hope it can be fixed and she get's through this.

antigone
23-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Poor little girl! :cry::cry::cry:

lucy24
23-03-2013, 04:52 PM
that is horrendous!:( they are very cute bless them!:love:

bunnymadhouse
23-03-2013, 04:56 PM
good grief ... poor little girl ...

sending lots of vibes from here that the op goes well . xxx

Mackers
23-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Oh my :shock::censored:. That poor, poor little bunny :cry:. To think what pain she must have suffered - it makes me cry just thinking about it. Some humans are just pure evil.

vegiroo
23-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Oh my goodness the poor little bunny. That leg must be so painful. I can't believe people could be so cruel and to leave them in a box all night in the snow. I do hope things are looking up for the bunnies now. Give them an extra cuddle from me :love:

sally1974
23-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Poor, poor baby, makes me so sad to think of the pain she must have been through :(

Loosy
23-03-2013, 05:31 PM
That leg looks so painful :( Poor little one. I don't know how anyone could just leave an animal like that. She looks just like my Ruby :love::love:
I hope the operation goes well and they can both find a wonderful new home soon!

natsusakura
23-03-2013, 05:37 PM
:censored:

Georgeypudding
23-03-2013, 05:43 PM
how awful :cry: Oscar the cat came to me with a broken leg which he never appeared to be in pain with, he also dislocated his hip without my knowing (:shock:) it wasn't until his preop that we discovered it had dislocated. He only appeared to be in pain once after coming home from his leg amputation so they seem to cope much better with this type of injury than we normally expected. Hopefully she'll make a full recovery :love:

kazz
23-03-2013, 06:15 PM
How old do you suspect they are? They're gorgeous! If it comes to the little injured girl being rehomed with Wilf's owner (sorry I don't remember username :oops: ) then if shes around a year I'd be interested in having the other one with my neutered male. Obviously its only if you can't rehome them together as I understand once bonded it isn't fair to seperate them but I thought I would mention it as me and the OH are hopefully moving soon and he's at Scunthorpe.

I don't understand people :( they're so cute.

Alison Marie
23-03-2013, 06:16 PM
that poor little girl!!!! :( but they are gorgeous, and i bet they have a personality to match. lots of vibes for these little girls and for a speedy recovery xxx

tulsi
23-03-2013, 06:34 PM
How wonderful. They each have a back up home with caring, rabbit knowledgeable (however you spell that) people. Result. They are so so sweet. In that box. Thank God there were two of them...

susie bun
23-03-2013, 06:40 PM
What beautiful bunnies. Keeping up vibes that treatment for the injured leg works out well for the agouti bun. xxx

hoppetylop
23-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Bunnies can be so resilient.Poor little girl.Every thing crossed for her op.Noserubs to her

Tracy
23-03-2013, 07:51 PM
How old do you suspect they are? They're gorgeous! If it comes to the little injured girl being rehomed with Wilf's owner (sorry I don't remember username :oops: ) then if shes around a year I'd be interested in having the other one with my neutered male. Obviously its only if you can't rehome them together as I understand once bonded it isn't fair to seperate them but I thought I would mention it as me and the OH are hopefully moving soon and he's at Scunthorpe.

I don't understand people :( they're so cute.

They both look quite young to me.

Helen (Wilf's owner) and I have been in contact with each other and we are going to wait until the little girl is through the op on Monday. If all goes well, then I will ask Celia whether she will consider splitting them in order to get them both a good home, so if you are interested in the little white and brown girl then we might have a plan. :D It's a difficult one as if left together they could both spend months/years in rescue waiting for the perfect home, whereas separately they may both find happiness quickly. Obviously if someone came forward offering them a home together, then this would be perfect.

I think they are going to be a cheeky pair of girls once they get over their nerves. I am already beginning to see their personalities coming through and they are starting to be a lot more inquisitive. They realise that I am the bringer of nice food, which is helping to win their confidence. Unfortunately the little agouti girl also knows that I am the bringer of Baytril...that vile tasting nasty medicine! She's a good girl though and is taking her meds well.

Fee
23-03-2013, 07:57 PM
So glad to hear that things are picking up.... Vibes though for their continued improveing health...

Noserubs from us all.

Fee xxx

Babsie
23-03-2013, 08:05 PM
What a sad story - poor little girls.:(
At least they are safe now.

mini lop1
23-03-2013, 08:39 PM
awwww poor girlies leg looks soo sore :cry: they are both lovely :love:

chelle
24-03-2013, 12:28 AM
:evil::shock::cry: absolutely astounded:cry:
Did the vets say if the leg had a clean break? Dog bite / trap etc? Just wondered if there was any hint as to what actually happened to her..so tragic.

They are so beautiful...and its wonderful they have each got a back up home..though with what they have been through...I hope they can somehow stay together if they are close...what gorgeous little buns:love:

also- out of interest...is there a need to amputate right to the hip?

I dont know about amputation at all...but surely if it could wear a type of support sock with padding..it would be more stable and the rabbits spine would be able to stay aligned etc? Easier for weeing, etc?
Quite interested to understand why they would amputate more.

abi2013
24-03-2013, 01:13 AM
Oh they're so beautiful :love: so happy that they survived the night in that box, they must have been freezing, but at least had eachother :( people are disgusting. How heartless, why couldn't they have just waited until morning and handed them in? Some people just truly don't care and it makes me so sad and angry :(

Tracy
24-03-2013, 09:44 AM
:evil::shock::cry: absolutely astounded:cry:
Did the vets say if the leg had a clean break? Dog bite / trap etc? Just wondered if there was any hint as to what actually happened to her..so tragic.

They are so beautiful...and its wonderful they have each got a back up home..though with what they have been through...I hope they can somehow stay together if they are close...what gorgeous little buns:love:

also- out of interest...is there a need to amputate right to the hip?

I dont know about amputation at all...but surely if it could wear a type of support sock with padding..it would be more stable and the rabbits spine would be able to stay aligned etc? Easier for weeing, etc?
Quite interested to understand why they would amputate more.

I think the problem is that they need to amputate to a point where they will be dealing with healthy tissue. This isn't a fresh injury so the tissue around the end of the stump and further up the leg is scarred and hardened. My vet got me to feel the leg to try and understand what she was explaining and where the leg would normally feel slender, the injured leg feels hard, lumpy and much wider when compared to the good leg.

It's impossible to say what has happened, but it looks like the leg has possibly been trapped and has snapped off at the ankle joint, but the trauma does extend further up the leg as the tissue on and above the stump isn't normal. It makes me feel sick to think about it. :cry:

I hope they can find a home together too. I was watching them this morning and they are so close and now that they are settled I don't think that it is the situation that is making them cling to one another, I think they genuinely have a very close bond. The one stable thing they have in their poor lives is each other. :love:

The Duchess
24-03-2013, 12:01 PM
I'm glad that they have done well overnight Tracy and agree that they should stay together because they are obviously very bonded.

I've told Wilf the news and he totally understands he won't be meeting another tripod now and he thinks that's okay :-)

I've messaged you about a home for them together.

Tracy
24-03-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm glad that they have done well overnight Tracy and agree that they should stay together because they are obviously very bonded.

I've told Wilf the news and he totally understands he won't be meeting another tripod now and he thinks that's okay :-)

I've messaged you about a home for them together.

Thank you so much for all your help Helen. :love:

Once we get Monday out of the way, I think between us we can plan a happy ending for these two beautiful girls. :love:

antigone
24-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Thank you so much for all your help Helen. :love:

Once we get Monday out of the way, I think between us we can plan a happy ending for these two beautiful girls. :love:

This looks promising! :D
Sending lots of vibes for Monday xxx

susie bun
24-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Lots more vibes for tomorrow. Well done to everyone involved in working to ensure a good future for these gorgeous buns.

Barn Yard Bunnies
24-03-2013, 03:12 PM
OMG her back paw is missing. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I never imagined it would be so bad. Poor poor bunny, she must have been in such agony.

kazz
24-03-2013, 05:35 PM
I spoke to the OH last night about her (fell in love) and he says its got to be once we're out and into our own place that we get another one. He's still with his parents at the moment. I don't know how long that could be though :( we're both desperate to be together but finding a house we like is proving harder than first thought. I'd be happy to take as soon as I could but I understand it isn't fair on her. Its so frustrating! I'll attempt to work some magic. If only the perfect house popped up tomorrow.

biscandmatt1
24-03-2013, 06:00 PM
they're both beautiful bunnies. :love: that leg is so upsetting though :( x

Tracy
24-03-2013, 06:07 PM
I spoke to the OH last night about her (fell in love) and he says its got to be once we're out and into our own place that we get another one. He's still with his parents at the moment. I don't know how long that could be though :( we're both desperate to be together but finding a house we like is proving harder than first thought. I'd be happy to take as soon as I could but I understand it isn't fair on her. Its so frustrating! I'll attempt to work some magic. If only the perfect house popped up tomorrow.

I know how easy it is to fall in love with a bunny who has such a tragic background. I am desperately trying to remain detached, but I know I am failing and I know I will be upset when these two finally move on. I can't keep them as I have no space (due to falling in love with other sick bunnies that I have 'temporarily' taken home and which have stayed).

Thanks to Helen, I think we do have an experienced home for them where they will stay together as a pair. We just have to get her through her op tomorrow and on her way to recovery.

Thank you so much for thinking of her though. Sometimes timings just aren't right, but when you are settled in your new home and ready there will be the perfect bunnies out there for you as sadly there will never be a shortage of needy animals.

Rab-bit
24-03-2013, 06:14 PM
This is so sad, and I get the falling in love with the tragedy, I just wish I could take them as well. I had to go and give my two some hugs....
Loads of vibes for her op tomorrow. :thumb:

hellsdarkrose
24-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Poor babies bunnies leg looks soo painful.

kazz
24-03-2013, 09:30 PM
I know how easy it is to fall in love with a bunny who has such a tragic background. I am desperately trying to remain detached, but I know I am failing and I know I will be upset when these two finally move on. I can't keep them as I have no space (due to falling in love with other sick bunnies that I have 'temporarily' taken home and which have stayed).

Thanks to Helen, I think we do have an experienced home for them where they will stay together as a pair. We just have to get her through her op tomorrow and on her way to recovery.

Thank you so much for thinking of her though. Sometimes timings just aren't right, but when you are settled in your new home and ready there will be the perfect bunnies out there for you as sadly there will never be a shortage of needy animals.

Awr bless her! I can't say I'm not jealous! :lol: they are definitely beautys and they deserve to stay together after everything. She'll have to be a special favourite who I stalk :P just dead eyed the OH, been mentioning her in every sentence :lol: . Give them extra snuggles from me, I'm not experienced for the injured girl but if I was I'd have snapped them both up if circumstances allowed :love:

Tracy
25-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Please keep your fingers and paws crossed that all goes well for Little Miss 3-Legs today. (I can't properly name her as I am trying my best to remain detached, which is not easy for me)

I dropped both bunnies off at the vets at 8am this morning and the little agouti bun is scheduled to have her leg amputated at 11am. She was being put straight on IV fluids just as a precaution. She's very bright and is eating and pooing well, so she seems to be fit and healthy despite the state of her leg.

It's a big op and I am worried, but the little girl has survived the shock and trauma of the initial injury despite it being left untreated, so I think she is a tough little bunny.

These two girls have the most fantastic and experienced home waiting for them once Miss 3-Legs is fit to make the journey, so she has to stay strong and get through this.

I'll update as soon as I have news. :wave:

Loosy
25-03-2013, 09:41 AM
I'll be thinking of these two today. Hope all goes well! :love:

Suzyjo
25-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Everything crossed here! :love:

susie bun
25-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Thinking of these lovely girls today, and all those involved most closely in thier care and future. xx

bunnymadhouse
25-03-2013, 10:19 AM
ill be thinking pf you and the little girlie today ... good luck

hurricanhoney
25-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Hope all goes well.

bunnytoes
25-03-2013, 02:12 PM
I am thinking of her. Hope all goes well for her.

Jenova
25-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Loads of luck!

chloemurray
25-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Didn't comment originally as I couldn't find any words to describe how I felt about the whole situation! Can't believe some people can be so cruel. Really hope the op goes well/has gone well today xx

Tracy
25-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Thank you everyone. :wave:

She's had the op and all went well without complications. She's just starting to wake up from the anaesthetic. She's going to stay in hospital tonight so that she can be monitored throughout the night and her pain relief properly managed and increased if necessary. All being well she will be able to come home tomorrow.

I'm so relieved the op is over. My nerves are completely shot. :roll:

UsagiYojimbo
25-03-2013, 03:48 PM
So happy at how well she is doing poor girl! Can they tell if she has been neutered or not? How do you know with a girl if they have been done or not?

Sorry Ive not read the whole thread but saw the photographs and read their story, so sad, I'm glad they found you and can now start a new life :love:

LittleEskimo
25-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Words cannot describe. Leaving a healthy bun out in a box in the cold is bad enough, let alone one with a missing foot :( They must have gotten support from each other.

Glad to know she came back around from the op well. Hopefully she will continue to recover without complications and she can leave this stressful time behind her

bunnytoes
25-03-2013, 03:56 PM
That is great news. She sounds like a strong fighter and need s a strong name.

AnneGibson
25-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Fingers crossed for the little bun and her friend:love:

How often does this sort of thing happen??...no do not answer, it should not matter that they are so pretty and look so friendly too, and still trusting. Poor buns:cry:

Jack's-Jane
25-03-2013, 04:23 PM
I hope that she makes a full and speedy recovery :love:

sally1974
25-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Sending a million more vibes for the little fighter :love:

antigone
25-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Sending lots of vibes for speedy recovery xxx

Rab-bit
25-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Sending tons and tons of vibes :)

Barn Yard Bunnies
25-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Really pleased the operation went well. Really rooting for a good outcome for her. xxx

abi2013
25-03-2013, 10:33 PM
vibes vibes vibes xxx
Bless her, so happy she came through from the op, have everything crossed that she makes a full recovery x

Tracy
25-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Thank you so much for your good wishes everyone. :wave:

Have just had an update from the vet. She is doing really well and is mobile already. She's happy and comfortable and is eating too. Currently both bunnies are snuggled up together. :love:

Barn Yard Bunnies
25-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Awwww makes you want to cry. What a wonderful strong girl. I hope she will be so much happier now. :love:

LainiT
25-03-2013, 10:59 PM
:love: bless those two little buns, so pleased to hear everything went well. Onwards and upwards for them now :love:

biscandmatt1
26-03-2013, 12:32 AM
so glad to hear things went well with the op. :D:love: x

susie bun
26-03-2013, 08:45 AM
I managed to miss the update yestedray afternooon, but so pleased she is doing well. What a little trooper! :love::thumb:

AnneGibson
26-03-2013, 10:08 AM
:D A lot of peeps are sending her vibes:D

antigone
26-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Thank you so much for your good wishes everyone. :wave:

Have just had an update from the vet. She is doing really well and is mobile already. She's happy and comfortable and is eating too. Currently both bunnies are snuggled up together. :love:

Brilliant! :D
I hope they're both back home with you now.

UsagiYojimbo
26-03-2013, 09:10 PM
:love: they must have a great bond with everything they have been through

would love to hear their progress

What are their names?

Fee
26-03-2013, 09:18 PM
:love:.. Way to go little bunnies!!!

Thats fab news,,,,

Fee xxx

Tracy
26-03-2013, 10:42 PM
They are both back home. :D

The little agouti girl has come through her op so well. She is an amazing little rabbit, she seems to take everything in her stride and justs gets on with it. She is hopping around, her balance is a little wobbly at times but I imagine she just has to get used to not having that horrible stump to lean on. They are in a largish dog cage, which gives them enough room to have a good hop around without giving her the scope to go wild and silly. It's wall to wall padded fleece blankets in their cage, so nice and soft for her. She looks very happy and comfortable. She's spent quite a lot of time this evening just flopped out with her friend. She's still on metacam and is also on a low dose of zantac just to make sure that her guts keep moving nicely. She goes back for a post-op check on Friday. She must feel so much better now that the nasty stump has gone.

Took a couple of pics of the girls this evening. Little agouti girl wasn't too keen on showing off her legless side, but you can just about see what it looks like. It's very neat and tidy.

They don't have names yet. I am still managing to resist the temptation. Names will be left to her new owner Jackie, I can't wait to find out what they'll be called....particularly if Helen has anything to do with it. ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3Ko16OWB2lk/UVIiBuEO1PI/AAAAAAAACWc/oQ_AHWhGezw/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252006.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PBqkluOGIZE/UVIiD0LGqNI/AAAAAAAACWk/8pDxUpNpcWI/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252007.jpg

The Duchess
26-03-2013, 10:48 PM

The little agouti girl has come through her op so well. She is an amazing little rabbit, she seems to take everything in her stride and justs gets on with it. She is hopping around, her balance is a little wobbly at times but I imagine she just has to get used to not having that horrible stump to lean on. They are in a largish dog cage, which gives them enough room to have a good hop around without giving her the scope to go wild and silly. It's wall to wall padded fleece blankets in their cage, so nice and soft for her. She looks very happy and comfortable. She's spent quite a lot of time this evening just flopped out with her friend. She's still on metacam and is also on a low dose of zantac just to make sure that her guts keep moving nicely. She goes back for a post-op check on Friday. She must feel so much better now that the nasty stump has gone.

Took a couple of pics of the girls this evening. Little agouti girl wasn't too keen on showing off her legless side, but you can just about see what it looks like. It's very neat and tidy.

They don't have names yet. I am still managing to resist the temptation. Names will be left to her new owner Jackie, I can't wait to find out what they'll be called....particularly if Helen has anything to do with it. ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3Ko16OWB2lk/UVIiBuEO1PI/AAAAAAAACWc/oQ_AHWhGezw/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252006.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PBqkluOGIZE/UVIiD0LGqNI/AAAAAAAACWk/8pDxUpNpcWI/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252007.jpg

I'm sure I don't know what you mean Tracy :D:D:D

I'm so pleased that they are doing so well and that the little tripod girlie is good after her op. They are going to have such a great life with their new mum Jackie. I think she's a bit excited. :-)

biscandmatt1
26-03-2013, 10:50 PM
such brave and beautiful bunnies. :love:

Jenova
26-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Yay. :D

Barn Yard Bunnies
26-03-2013, 10:51 PM
That is an amazing operation. So pleased she is doing so well. :love:

little-laura
26-03-2013, 10:55 PM
omg :censored:

poor babies!!!!!

_

tulsi
27-03-2013, 09:44 AM
Oh her leg looks so much better. So glad they have found a loving home together. Look forward to pics :D

Tuckerbunnies
27-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Oh Lord! I'm in tears poor poor bunnies and they are absolutely gorgeous. Her poor leg :cry::cry:

I'm so so glad the little agouti girl has come through her Op ok and I'm so glad that they are now safe with you.

I have a big smile on my face looking at her in the photo's Bless her heart :love::love::love:

Piggiesgalore
27-03-2013, 11:00 AM
How on earth did I manage to miss this?!!

What a story and such beautiful girls.:love: I am pleased little tripods op went well and that she is now home with you and her friend. Fingers crossed that she makes a speedy recovery and soon learns to live with her new 'leg'. Someone is going to be very lucky taking these gorgeous girlies on:love:

Jaysmonkey
27-03-2013, 11:10 AM
I'm so sorry I've only just commented on this. Poor bunnies, how can anyone be so cruel :cry:

I am so very happy they found you though and delighted that little agouti girl came through her op.

Sending lots of love xxx

Neleh
27-03-2013, 11:15 AM
So pleased the op went well. Lovely to read that they have a forever home already sorted! Looking forward to knowing their names.:love:

susie bun
27-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Bless them both, lovely to see little agouti so bright after her op. :love:

Fellie
27-03-2013, 12:00 PM
I haven't actually wanted to read this as I know I would have stupid images in my head of her leg! But I am so glad I have now:thumb: Such BEAUTIFUL bunnies - absolute little stunners. And that little Agouti girl...WOW...she is a real little fighter isn't she?

Whoever is giving them a new home is SO lucky! They both look like they've got huge personalities. I am just so glad they were found and they are now destined for the life they deserve.:D

chelle
27-03-2013, 06:02 PM
I think the problem is that they need to amputate to a point where they will be dealing with healthy tissue. This isn't a fresh injury so the tissue around the end of the stump and further up the leg is scarred and hardened. My vet got me to feel the leg to try and understand what she was explaining and where the leg would normally feel slender, the injured leg feels hard, lumpy and much wider when compared to the good leg.

It's impossible to say what has happened, but it looks like the leg has possibly been trapped and has snapped off at the ankle joint, but the trauma does extend further up the leg as the tissue on and above the stump isn't normal. It makes me feel sick to think about it. :cry:

I hope they can find a home together too. I was watching them this morning and they are so close and now that they are settled I don't think that it is the situation that is making them cling to one another, I think they genuinely have a very close bond. The one stable thing they have in their poor lives is each other. :love:

:love: yeah - she has come through the op ok! wahoooo! What a brave brave brave bunny! So glad they are both dong ok. I understand what you mean now about the leg...though it still seems strange...now her front leg will be splayed out to support the weight...though I guess if the tissue is damaged..perhaps there would be a chance of infection etc....it seems very strange what happened to her. ..bless her...she certainly has come through a journey an a half...a brave little warrior. Well.. what wonderful news if they can stay together...and there seems to be no aggression either with the,...what wonderful sweeties....well done for being such a life saver for them....youve done them proud for sure! :love::love:

antigone
27-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Brilliant news! :D
Well done, Tracy, Helen and Jackie! :wave:

little-laura
30-03-2013, 02:37 AM

are they at jackies now?

Tracy
30-03-2013, 08:39 AM
Just a quick update....

All is going really well and the little agouti girl is behaving as if having 3 legs is perfectly normal. Nothing phases this little bunny, she is absolutely amazing and just gets on with it.

The little agouti girl had another check up last night and my vet is very pleased with her progress. She is staying on Metacam for the time being just to make absolutely sure that she is pain free and comfortable. My vet wants to give her another week before she travels to her new home as it will be almost a 3 hour journey for her. She just wants to be absolutely sure that bunny is fully recovered before she signs her off. We have an appointment next Friday evening for her final check up. So the two girls will be staying with me for one more week and then they will make the journey to their new home. :D

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes. :wave:

susie bun
30-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Lovely to see such a happy update. :love:

Jolysium
30-03-2013, 08:44 AM
That's such great news, I'm really glad these two gorgeous girlies are getting a fresh start :)

antigone
30-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Just a quick update....

All is going really well and the little agouti girl is behaving as if having 3 legs is perfectly normal. Nothing phases this little bunny, she is absolutely amazing and just gets on with it.

The little agouti girl had another check up last night and my vet is very pleased with her progress. She is staying on Metacam for the time being just to make absolutely sure that she is pain free and comfortable. My vet wants to give her another week before she travels to her new home as it will be almost a 3 hour journey for her. She just wants to be absolutely sure that bunny is fully recovered before she signs her off. We have an appointment next Friday evening for her final check up. So the two girls will be staying with me for one more week and then they will make the journey to their new home. :D

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes. :wave:

Brilliant news! :D
I hope they will soon be in their forever home. :wave:

Tracy
31-03-2013, 02:46 PM
A couple of pics of the snuggly twosome taken this morning. The photo quality isn't brilliant as I had to do it from a distance through the conservatory door so as not to disturb them.

Somebun keeps scuffling up the corners of the fleece blankets. I've yet to discover who is responsible, but my money is going on our 3-legged friend.

She lay over her friend like this for ages. :love:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-7fL2B31NGfY/UVg-E4z9e7I/AAAAAAAACW0/GX8Zl5WDEwA/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252008.jpg

And a bunny flop:love:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-iJka5Lh9xWo/UVg-GnescBI/AAAAAAAACW8/AtANhUJIrxc/s800/cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252009.jpg

Jenova
31-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. :love:

Alison Marie
31-03-2013, 03:00 PM
:love: cute!

Tinsel
31-03-2013, 03:01 PM
:love::love::love:

Barn Yard Bunnies
31-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Awwww how sweet. :love::love::love:

So happy the agouti girl is doing so well and they both have a new home to go to.

little-laura
31-03-2013, 03:05 PM
So glad things turned out so well for them

BB Mommy
31-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Only just seen this story, but I'm quite pleased that I've seen it with a happy ending :D:D

Lots of good luck wishes for these lovely girls and the new loving home that awaits them

antigone
31-03-2013, 04:45 PM
A couple of pics of the snuggly twosome taken this morning. The photo quality isn't brilliant as I had to do it from a distance through the conservatory door so as not to disturb them.

Somebun keeps scuffling up the corners of the fleece blankets. I've yet to discover who is responsible, but my money is going on our 3-legged friend.

She lay over her friend like this for ages. :love:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-7fL2B31NGfY/UVg-E4z9e7I/AAAAAAAACW0/GX8Zl5WDEwA/s800/Cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252008.jpg

And a bunny flop:love:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-iJka5Lh9xWo/UVg-GnescBI/AAAAAAAACW8/AtANhUJIrxc/s800/cardboard%2520box%2520bunnies%252009.jpg

Awwwww! :love::love::love:
How are you going to let them go Tracy? :shock:

Tracy
31-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Awwwww! :love::love::love:
How are you going to let them go Tracy? :shock:

With a lot of tears I think.

I'll have to warn Jackie and Helen to have a box of tissues ready. :oops:

UsagiYojimbo
31-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Such a lovely outcome they look so happy and loved up :love::love:

Any idea if they will need spaying?

So happy you saved them, the 3 legged bun looks so much better :love:

lucy24
31-03-2013, 08:56 PM
they look so very happy!:love:

The Duchess
31-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Tracy, I shall have tissues available, however we'll also try and put a smile on your face when you come to drop them off. We've got lots of bunnies that will need auntie Tracy cuddles.

And yes, the girls will need spaying and that'll be done as soon as the vet here feels comfortable doing it. :-) Their new mum Jackie is super excited.

Captain Helen
31-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Awwwwww! :love: Glad she's recovering well :D Wonderful to see them looking so happy xx

UsagiYojimbo
01-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Has the vet estimated their age at all? How are they today? xxx

Tracy
05-04-2013, 11:08 AM
Has the vet estimated their age at all? How are they today? xxx

They are both thought to be young girls. The little amputee does look younger than her friend and possibly still has a bit of 'filling out' to do. Although it could be that she is just a small and very slightly built rabbit.

They are both doing really well. They're still nervous, but are gradually gaining confidence. The little agouti girl's wound is absolutely fine. She's still on Metacam for the time being. She has a check up this evening and if all is well and she is considered fit to travel (which I am expecting it will be) my vet will sign her off. She will then be able to make the journey down to Helen and Jackie, I think it might possibly be on for tomorrow.

Kermit
05-04-2013, 11:28 AM
How fab that these two have a new home waiting :)

little-laura
05-04-2013, 11:29 AM
They are both thought to be young girls. The little amputee does look younger than her friend and possibly still has a bit of 'filling out' to do. Although it could be that she is just a small and very slightly built rabbit.

They are both doing really well. They're still nervous, but are gradually gaining confidence. The little agouti girl's wound is absolutely fine. She's still on Metacam for the time being. She has a check up this evening and if all is well and she is considered fit to travel (which I am expecting it will be) my vet will sign her off. She will then be able to make the journey down to Helen and Jackie, I think it might possibly be on for tomorrow.

awwww bless them they will be in their new loving home soon

and bless you its going to be hard for you xxx

DomaNikki
05-04-2013, 12:29 PM
These girls are beutiful :love:

So glad they found a new home!!!

Tracy
05-04-2013, 12:39 PM
awwww bless them they will be in their new loving home soon

and bless you its going to be hard for you xxx

Yes, it is going to be very hard. I am not a good fosterer and letting go of them is going to be difficult for me. I'm having a few tears already, so I'm expecting that I'll be a sobbing mess at Helen's. :oops:

For me to keep them would be entirely selfish and not in the girls' best interest. I just don't have room to squeeze in any more accommodation which would come anywhere near to that which Jackie is offering them. I just have to be happy that I have played a part in their lives and have helped them on their way to a happy life where they can forget their terrible past.

little-laura
05-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Yes, it is going to be very hard. I am not a good fosterer and letting go of them is going to be difficult for me. I'm having a few tears already, so I'm expecting that I'll be a sobbing mess at Helen's. :oops:

For me to keep them would be entirely selfish and not in the girls' best interest. I just don't have room to squeeze in any more accommodation which would come anywhere near to that which Jackie is offering them. I just have to be happy that I have played a part in their lives and have helped them on their way to a happy life where they can forget their terrible past.

you have a heart of gold ^_____^

Fellie
05-04-2013, 01:07 PM

I am so sad for you but at the same time so happy for the buns as they have such a lovely life ahead of them.

I know I wouldn't be able to foster - so huge respect to you for doing this. I bet their horrible past is already just a distant memory to those two under your care.

They really are an adorable pair.... I so hope we continue to get photos and updates.:thumb:

antigone
05-04-2013, 08:35 PM
you have a heart of gold ^_____^

I second this! :thumb:

The Duchess
05-04-2013, 08:43 PM
I second this! :thumb:

I third it :-)

Alvins mummy
05-04-2013, 08:51 PM
I'm so pleased to hear that the op has went well and it wonderful that they'll be homed together. Xx

Tracy
06-04-2013, 10:43 AM
We are now on our way to Helen's. :wave:

lucy24
06-04-2013, 10:48 AM
all the best!!! i will have to come to Helens at some point and have a nosy at them!;)

antigone
06-04-2013, 01:20 PM
We are now on our way to Helen's. :wave:

Have a safe trip xxx

susie bun
06-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Safe journey, and settling in vibes to the buns. xx

donnamt
06-04-2013, 03:31 PM
people :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

just looks horrific, poor baby :cry::cry::cry::cry:

so glad you have them now xxx

edit - i really should read a whole thread before posting...... so happy they have a new forever home :love::love::love:

The Duchess
06-04-2013, 07:46 PM
The girlies arrived safe and well with Tracy and co driver hubby Paul.

They are staying with me until their new mum gets new fantastic housing set up this week. She is thrilled with her new family. (she is not a member on here).

I get to spend time with them for a few days before they get repatriated.

They are totally adorable, and I can see why Tracy loves them so much. Quite the little characters.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/helenmhalliday/DayofArrival6thApril2013009_zps72d708e6.jpg

susie bun
06-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Lovely new photo of them. :love: Wishing them every happiness.

Tracy
06-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Awwww what lovely photos :love::love:

I am going to miss these little girls, but I am so very happy that they have found such a wonderful home. A huge thank you to Helen for her help with this and for making it possible. :love:

I've come home from Helen's with my head brimming full of ideas for the inside of my own bunny accommodation.....my OH is going to be very busy. :lol:

little-laura
06-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Awwww what lovely photos :love::love:

I am going to miss these little girls, but I am so very happy that they have found such a wonderful home. A huge thank you to Helen for her help with this and for making it possible. :love:

I've come home from Helen's with my head brimming full of ideas for the inside of my own bunny accommodation.....my OH is going to be very busy. :lol:

:)

*hugs* for doing all that and because you need one after letting them go

and yay for accommodation ideas

UsagiYojimbo
06-04-2013, 09:27 PM
:love: love the outcome of this story, love the photos, they are just so adorable :love:

antigone
06-04-2013, 09:49 PM
I'm so glad that the bunnies have reached their destination! :D

The Duchess
06-04-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm so glad that the bunnies have reached their destination! :D

Not quite, but nearly. :D

The lady who has adopted them was adopting a pair from me and has others from me in the past. The pair of hares that she was adopting are not well enough to rehome and so have become for the time being long term residents. So knowing she is very experienced, has a good vet and a great set up, I suggested these lovelies to her instead. She could have had any pair from me but I just tought this would be a very good opportunity for the girls to get settled quickly in a new family. (she uses the same vet as my tripod bunny Wilf so we can all compare notes as they grow up too). I felt she'd be ideal as the house they will live in is a large shed with attached run on decking so nice and 'gentle' on the little girls only back leg.

They can't move in until her new hutch arrives later this week so that the current residents of the shed can move over. The shed being single storey whereas the hutch is a 7ft double storey. So they are nearly at their current destination and I'll be sure to put up some photos when they actually arrive there.

Tracy and husband got taken to see the girls new home today too so a whistle stop tour of Surrey and Berkshire!

I know that these little girls won't want for anything and you never know, in due course if appropriate they may get a little male friend to share their love and lives with.

antigone
06-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Not quite, but nearly. :D

The lady who has adopted them was adopting a pair from me and has others from me in the past. The pair of hares that she was adopting are not well enough to rehome and so have become for the time being long term residents. So knowing she is very experienced, has a good vet and a great set up, I suggested these lovelies to her instead. She could have had any pair from me but I just tought this would be a very good opportunity for the girls to get settled quickly in a new family. (she uses the same vet as my tripod bunny Wilf so we can all compare notes as they grow up too). I felt she'd be ideal as the house they will live in is a large shed with attached run on decking so nice and 'gentle' on the little girls only back leg.

They can't move in until her new hutch arrives later this week so that the current residents of the shed can move over. The shed being single storey whereas the hutch is a 7ft double storey. So they are nearly at their current destination and I'll be sure to put up some photos when they actually arrive there.

Tracy and husband got taken to see the girls new home today too so a whistle stop tour of Surrey and Berkshire!

I know that these little girls won't want for anything and you never know, in due course if appropriate they may get a little male friend to share their love and lives with.

Thank you so much for helping the little girls find their forever home! :D

The Duchess
06-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Thank you so much for helping the little girls find their forever home! :D

I've done nothing, except provide pizza and coffee today - Tracy has done all the hard work.

Tracy
09-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Just to let everyone know that these two little girls do now have names.....Angel and Faith :love:

The little 3-legged agouti girl is Angel and the white/brown girl is Faith.

Beautiful names for two very beautiful girls. :love:

Rabcat
09-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Just to let everyone know that these two little girls do now have names.....Angel and Faith :love:

The little 3-legged agouti girl is Angel and the white/brown girl is Faith.

Beautiful names for two very beautiful girls. :love:

I have resisted looking at alot of the posts on this as I get so upset - cowardly I know :oops:

It is so fantastic to see such a happy ending for this lovely buns! x

The Duchess
09-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Just a couple of pictures to show you the girls in their temporary home before being moved into their new shed with their mummy Jackie.

Faith is very nervous of everything but little three legged Angel Face is very confident and seems to be Faith's rock. Last night I caught Faith flopped out with little Angel laying with her front feet over her back like she was giving her a back massage. They are inseperable.

And they are totally adorable.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/helenmhalliday/DayofArrival6thApril2013037_zps98447fc8.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/helenmhalliday/DayofArrival6thApril2013029_zpsb434c3a5.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/helenmhalliday/DayofArrival6thApril2013023_zps464ea883.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/helenmhalliday/DayofArrival6thApril2013018_zpseaf377d7.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/helenmhalliday/DayofArrival6thApril2013004_zpsacab6d9c.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/helenmhalliday/DayofArrival6thApril2013001_zps9b41e64d.jpg

Tracy
09-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Just a couple of pictures to show you the girls in their temporary home before being moved into their new shed with their mummy Jackie.

Faith is very nervous of everything but little three legged Angel Face is very confident and seems to be Faith's rock. Last night I caught Faith flopped out with little Angel laying with her front feet over her back like she was giving her a back massage. They are inseperable.

And they are totally adorable.

Yes, she did that a few times when they were here. :love: :love:

Ohhhh I am missing these girls.

susie bun
09-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Beautiful photos. :love:

antigone
09-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Beautiful photos of the gorgeous girls! :love::love::love::love:
I love happy endings. :D

little-laura
09-04-2013, 10:07 PM
i am so happy for them well done to all involved :D

Bailey's
09-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Well done to everyone involved in this :thumb:
This is such an inspirational story, it makes me more determined to foster ( eventually.... I will convince hubby!) and really make a difference to some buns lives.

Lovely to know the girlies are very nearly at their forever home:thumb: