• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

H4P - Timothy & Rye Hay End of March 2013

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Is the most amazing hay I have ever seen/had.

It's lush and green, really stalky and it smells GORGEOUS.

The buns are going nuts for it, like, really crazy.

A big :thumb: for H4P!

Oh my god. .. I had a mini stress out then :lol: I saw the title and thought "NOOO THEY'RE GOING TO STOP TIMOTHY & RYE?! NOOOOOO!" :lol:

My 2 bags that came last week are lovely :love: so stalky and nice, the rabbits are loving it :)

I've just ordered 4 more bags my bunnys are loving it too the dust free hay has gone downhill this last lot I got was horrible

I do love the smell - very fresh and the buns adore the stalkyness of it..its the perfect hay for buns that are not keen hay eaters...gets them addicted! lol!

But it does make me wheezy, itchy and sneezy....really badly too...:(...but i suffer for the buns joy! :love::lol:

Mine are a bit naffed off with our local petshop stuff (which looks and smells fine to me) so I'm going to order some of this :D

Got mine yesterday and it smells absolutely delicious to me, much better than the last bag I got in Feburary.:thumb:

Haven't given it to George and Hershel yet, but I am guessing they will go crazy for it. :love:

Back