• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more mice piccies

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
image_zpsffced53c.jpg

image_zps187a07cf.jpg

image_zps8e77e3a0.jpg

image_zps204b61a4.jpg

What is the dougnhut like thing two of them are eating?

No peas today? :p

They are called bake bites, they go absolutely crazy for them, if one has one the others will chase her and steal it and this goes on for sometime :lol: I try to put enough in for all of them but some are more greedy than others :lol: they have had peas as well :D

I read the title as "some more mince pies" I opened the thread getting hungry just thinking about photos of mince pies :oops: got very confused.... And then assumed you're nice were called "mince" and "pies"..... And then realised I'd misread the title :lol: sorry little miceys! They are very cute, happy looking mice :love:

I read the title as "some more mince pies" I opened the thread getting hungry just thinking about photos of mince pies :oops: got very confused.... And then assumed you're nice were called "mince" and "pies"..... And then realised I'd misread the title :lol: sorry little miceys! They are very cute, happy looking mice :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Back