• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit lookalikes!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I thought it would be fun to post pics of our rabbits and others on here who look like them.

I've noticed a couple who look similar to Doughnut on here, even though I like to think of her as unique. Anyway Woody (Marchi1990) and Clover (Charmednm) are similar, even though Clover is a different colour. I didn't like to pinch one of their pics to show you but it would be nice to see who looks like who!

I know everyone's seen this but just to compare her markings.
D1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow they do look a like.

I often wonder if doughnut was put with 10 other rabbits who looked like her, would i know which one was her. I like to think yes, she'd be the one looking for food! But I just wonder if I would.

Yes I'm sure there is another that looks like Doughnut. I need to look at the signatures more.

Wow they do look a like.

I often wonder if doughnut was put with 10 other rabbits who looked like her, would i know which one was her. I like to think yes, she'd be the one looking for food! But I just wonder if I would.

Was just having this conversation with my OH. I showed him a pic of Delilah and he said awwww Max :shock: I was like errrrrm noooo! Id like to think Id know the difference, especially in real life. Max is a character all of his own :roll: Plus Delilah only has 1 ear :lol:

@saveafluff on twitter has bunnies that are virtually identical to Nutmeg and Smudge :lol:

I'm pretty sure there are a couple of buns like my Peter on her (grey and white in my signature) I just can't remember whose :oops:

And several like Poppy- black mini-lops aren't very 'unique' looking :lol:, fortunately her personality is so I recon if she was put in a crowd of black min-lops I could pick her out in an instance (or sniff her out-smelly girl that she is :lol:)

454DF17C-EADE-41AC-BE90-B491CCED92B3-449-000000EF1C14186C_zps98956063.jpg

My Beautiful Cupcake (excuse the messy cage :oops:)

I've seen one on here before that i've looked at and thought ooo that looks just like her but i cant remember who it belongs to or what its called :lol:

I think Bobo has an identical 'sister' - Poppy I think her name is.

Harley has lots of look-a-likes :thumb:

Please excuse the photo quality - I need a new camera:thumb:

20130112_210041_zps1b72424d.jpg

Here is an upclose shot of Woody's face, cpayne...

IMG_2001_zps02f27ee5.jpg
[/IMG]

Similar markings but your Doughnut is slightly lighter in colour.

One of emmiiee's rabbits looks very similar to Woody - similar markings and also colour!

Here is a thread she posted, scroll down to see Woody's twin!
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...y-quad-on-the-trampoline&highlight=trampoline

You can probably see the resemblance between my Woody and her beautiful bunny...

Here is Woody (again):

IMG_2036_zpsb655ab41.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back