• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice on bonding 2 males?

Eaj20

Young Bun
I currently have some baby bunnies that are 5 weeks old I'm planning on keeping one baby to pair with me neutered male unfortunately it looks as if all the babies are boys I was hoping for at least one girl as i know bonding male and females are easier. Just wondering how hard it will be to bond one of the new babies with my 15 month of neutered male he has a lovely nature and pretty much just wants attention from anywhere and anyone, he has been with the babies and he follows them around wanting to be groomed all the time. If i do choose to bond him with one of the babies how long should i wait and should i wait until it is old enough to be neutered before introducing them?

it's impossible to say how hard it will be really. Some males don't bond, some bond after a few scuffles and some bond instantly.

the little'un can be neutered as soon as his testicles drop, which is around four months I think. Then ideally you should wait six-eight weeks for his hormones to die down before attempting to bond! Good luck :wave:

it's impossible to say how hard it will be really. Some males don't bond, some bond after a few scuffles and some bond instantly.

the little'un can be neutered as soon as his testicles drop, which is around four months I think. Then ideally you should wait six-eight weeks for his hormones to die down before attempting to bond! Good luck :wave:

Thank you, I will just have to be patient :) xx

This is Toffee my buck!

170_zpsf1b13c9b.jpg

261_zpsf865311b.jpg

Shadow my doe!

453_zps94dd4928.jpg

And my 3 Beautiful but unexpected Kits

621_zpsf60026d8.jpg

079_zps4030ef0e.jpg

076_zpsdeb277b5.jpg

073_zpsed233bb3.jpg

Last edited: