• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick Update on Mathilda

avjones1704

Young Bun
Well after looking for ages for a little bunny, I found Mathilda! She's not always the friendliest but she is definitely getting there (well when she wants to like me she does!). She is incredibly temperamental, some days she'll come over and sit on my knee and stay there for ages, other days I'll be lucky if I can feed her without having my hand scratched! But in my opinion she is absolute beautiful!!

Can anyone tell me what colour she is classed as?

Image_zps35133b25.jpg
[/IMG]

This is the first time I've uploaded a picture so hopefully it will work!!

I call it grey too. If she will let you, can you look at the fur as it goes down to her skin? If it is just coloured at the tips, and light at the base, and she has a light belly, then she may be a grey agouti. If she is same colour all over and fur is grey to the base, then she is just grey I think!

I call it grey too. If she will let you, can you look at the fur as it goes down to her skin? If it is just coloured at the tips, and light at the base, and she has a light belly, then she may be a grey agouti. If she is same colour all over and fur is grey to the base, then she is just grey I think!

she has a pure white belly! its adorable, I'd love to get a photo of just how white it is but theres no way she will stay still for long enough!!

Back