• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When neutered will he stop licking me?

Rexripley

Mama Doe
Alfie and me are very close. He's the youngest of my three and the only one who is interested in me. We'll spend most the evenings together and he's starting licking my hands, face and ankles and even my clothes.
I'm worried that when I get him neutered this will stop? I love our bond

I think that if you have a strong bond with Alfie that neutering will not destroy the bond that you have. It should stop hormonal behavior that he has towards you but I don't think that licking falls into that category.
I was thinking about posting a thread about Julie licking me. We just had a very long grooming session. Me brushing her and her licking me. Her tongue felt so hot tonight and I am very wet. :lol:

Course not:) don't worry :)

Licking is a sign of love and affection:wave:

The neutering stops males humping & spraying and being driven by their hormones :)

Alfie and me are very close. He's the youngest of my three and the only one who is interested in me. We'll spend most the evenings together and he's starting licking my hands, face and ankles and even my clothes.
I'm worried that when I get him neutered this will stop? I love our bond

If he loves you now he still will :D my Casserole was a licker pre plum job :shock: and still is:love:, I'm so pleased, Stu and Dumplin have never licked but Cass always has so i recon as long as you still have time to spend with him shouldn't lose the bond :love:

Back