• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded Freckle and Fleur today...

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
They have been dating (in a divided run) for over a week as Freckle has been unsuccessful at bonding previously. Took them for a walk in a carry box because things just weren't settling down. Upon return Freckle was washing Fleur :love: and has been doing so ever since! Keeping them in a small area atm because space seemed to set Freckle off, so want to ensure they are totally in love before letting them move house :)

Here are a couple of pics from this evening that made me squeeee inside :love:

frecklefleur_zps21455421.jpg

frecklefleur2_zps8020a9c2.jpg

Thank you :D i'm happy, really happy as I hate seeing a lonely bun and Freckle had been looking sad. I adopted Fleur thinking that she had a lovely laid back personality that would suit Freckle (don't think he would have handled a dominant female!) and fingers crossed they have a long and happy life together :love:

Going to redo the lino in their permanent home and give the run a coat of paint tomo so they can move in over the weekend.

Back