• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bellas in daddies bad books!!!!

el1983

Mama Doe
Daddy just left the room to go make mummy a cup of tea :love::thumb: Bella chewed daddies playstation pad, naughty Bella!!!! :lol: daddy shouldnt leave things about when there's bunnies about :roll: daddies throwing Bella evils :lol: Bella doesn't care shes just laid in her tube chillin :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Mothers day was just as bad, granny came round to see daddy, granny left big tub of flowers on the floor, Bella ate all the panseys :lol: Naughty Bella :shock: Granny should know better than to leave flowers at bun level :lol:

Last edited:
My Amber did the exact same! Chewed the playstation joystick so much, that when he went to play it? The joystick fell off and Amber ran off with it! :roll:

Haha, they're bad really, its like a puppy that never grows out of chewing! We dont have any wire about but she has scratted the carpet in the hall trying to get into the living room, shes chewed a few barbie dolls.

My Amber did the exact same! Chewed the playstation joystick so much, that when he went to play it? The joystick fell off and Amber ran off with it! :roll:

That was the bit she chewed lol, must be a beacon to all bunnies, Eat me! lol

Marnie has eaten several joysticks...and also the start/select buttons

Not to mention the TV remote....phones and god knows how many cables

Awww Bella, are the hoomins leaving tempting chewy things everywhere? When will they learn eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: gorgeous bun... :love::love::love::love:

She loves the kids wax crayons as well, i have to be on guard when the waxes are out or they get it! :lol:

She loves the kids wax crayons as well, i have to be on guard when the waxes are out or they get it! :lol:
Careful... Rainbow poops! :lol:
Reggie makes off with the kids softies (he was giving fireman Sam evils earlier... :shock:) and he reaches into the kids toy box and takes out what he fancies... he particularly likes the big tractor... :shock:

Mischievous things aren't they haha! Cotton only gets to come in for run arounds and I constantly watch him yet he's ruined two jack wills jumpers, one of my mums jumpers, a card reader, a webcam and numerous other expensive items! One more wrong bite and he's banned from the house...!

:lol::lol: Stu got behind Daddies chair and chewed his IPhone charger cable, i blamed the cat, Stu wasn't supposed to be in :oops::lol::lol:

We got away with it too:evil:

Back