• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collected Bella this afternoon

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
collected my special Bella this afternoon was very hard :cry: It made things raw again... I started crying as I was given her. I can't believe this is it. She is not coming back :cry: Will be 3 weeks this Tuesday coming. Rest in peace my sweet girl you were one of a kind, You were so very special and no bun will ever replace you they just cant. You were my precious little girl who was always near my side, grooming me or sat on my lap. I do hope you're having fun at the bridge, little rocky the cockatiel joined the bridge monday morning look out for him x

I know exactly what you are going through - had similar experience last week and, yes, I burst into tears. I don't think there is any easy way through it - if there is, I haven't found it.

thank you x

I was thinking about maybe in the future planting her box in a large pot and planting a rose on top, for now she is in the cabinet. i am going to get some canvas' done for my room to put below my bella bunting I was sent today

:( I must have missed when it happened. I'm so sorry I know how much she meant to you. It's just so very hard.

so sorry :( i know how you're feeling. i feel like i went through losing ches, the crematorium, in a daze. it keeps hitting me that he isn't coming back. it's unbearable :( hugs x

Thinking of you on this sad, but also very special day.

I think the rose pot idea is lovely. Some roses have lovely names, and you might find one in a garden centre that just seems right for Bella.

Also sorry to see that you have lost Rocky the cockatiel. :(

it is very sad. i hope you find some comfort in providing suitable memorials for her. the potted rose sounds lovely.

I know the feeling Jack I have had to collect three from the pet crem in 4 week's and I cried with every one :cry:

Thinking of you and sending hugs ((()))

((((((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))))) to you Jack.
I know this is a very sad but special day. She is still with you. She will always be.

I am sorry to hear about Rocky. I have been away from the forum a few days and missed this. :cry: I am so sorry.

I hope there is a brighter day for you tomorrow. ((((((((more hugs)))))))

I'm not around here much, so have only just seen this thread and the one in Stories of your new girl,and just had to say that I was in tears after reading about Bella. :cry:
I'm so sorry. :cry:
Binky free beautiful Bella. x

When my beloved dog passed last year, we chose to put her ashes in a lovely big pot and we planted a beautiful olive tree in it.

It is lovely because if you were to move house, you can take it with you.

Sorry for your loss.

Back