• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first rabbit (Jacks Jane might like to see him)

Zoobec

Staff member
d54022927e2017455149e9350ff59376_zps2e879c61.jpg
[/IMG]

I've had him for about 37 years, he's a Wendy Boston, which didn't mean anything to me until I saw your Wendy Boston Bears Jane. I don't know how old he is because when I left nursery it was closing down and we were all allowed to pick a toy. There was 2 of the rabbits and I was determined to get one of them :lol: he could do with restuffing because he has been very well loved and he is now hugged every night by my daughter!

He's bonded with this bear
c058c4526f7cea88559f4f48f3dfe348_zps16988e02.jpg
[/IMG]

which belonged to my mum so he's a very old bear, he's too fragile for cuddles because he's jointed and delicate! I don't know what make he is though.

Awwwwwwwwwwww so cute !! :love:

I had not realised until recently that Wendy Boston made lots of other types of soft toys aswell as Teddy Bears xx

Glad you like him! I didn't take any notice of his make but when I was looking at your Wendy Boston bear pics , I thought I had seen the make somewhere before, then I realised why it was so familiar:lol:

Back