• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so proud of my little hairy thing...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Bobo is the biggest, grumpiest little sod when it comes to food time and often chases Harley away from the food bowl - she is very good though and just waits now until he starts eating and then she knows it's safe to eat herself.

This morning however - I gave them their food and both were eating it and I picked up a new toy we had given them yesterday and Bobo turned round and charged at my hand, grunting like a walrus (for which he had his head and ears rubbed and told he was a fool) and then when he went back to the food bowl - Harley charged and grunted at him...he look so confused bless him but I was so proud of Harley - I have told her repeatedly that she mustn't put up with grumpy behaviour from men and seems that she is learning that bullies have to be stood up to!

They were happily grooming each other when I left for work this morning so all is peaceful again :thumb:

Back