• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Food, bedding and toy collection

Rexripley

Mama Doe
Hi there

I'm arranging a local collection for the Aberdeen branch of the Scottish SPCA to be dropped off in June.
As typically lots of bunnies will be bought and abandoned over easter :(

So far I have contacted local pet stores, vets, groomers asking for donations or to put the SSPCA food collection boxes in their stores for me to collect later on.

Do you think I should also contact the local schools and shops or can anyone recommend anything else?

Good on you, great idea! :D How about asking at the local supermarkets ( assuming they sell suitable pet stuff) or they might give a money donation if they don't have any suitable products)

Good on you, great idea! :D How about asking at the local supermarkets ( assuming they sell suitable pet stuff) or they might give a money donation if they don't have any suitable products)

A few of the local schools have agreed to put up posters and pass out leaflets to the kids :)

I've had a few replies from companies saying they won't help as they think the SSPCA concentrates more on advertising than caring for the animals :(

Back