• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does it mean?

abi2013

Alpha Buck
When a bun kind of flops onto their side and also rolls about a bit and licks their front feet?
Been seeing this a lot over the past couple of days and not sure whether it's a good sign.. (I know the flopping part is, but what about the rolling?)

Might seem like a silly question, he definitely looks funny when he does it though lol

It sounds like getting comfy. Sometimes after a big flop Scamp with half roll on his back and wiggle a bit. Try popping you hand near his nose and see if you get some lick and offering a nose rub in exchange :)

Dipsy does this. When he has finished racing about he often throws himself down on his side, rolls onto his back, back onto his side, ears all over the place, wriggles his front paws about, and then DEEP sleep lol

yep, I always though bunnies flop but no, Pebbles literaly throws himself on the floor (sounds loud at night under my bed :shock:) and then flaps his ears from side to side and kind of rubs his head on the floor a bit before going to sleep :lol:

A sign of happiness and relaxation.
I think it is hilarious, especially when they wriggle to get comfy, love it. You have a very contented bun when they do that!

Harley looks ridiculous when she flops - just this fluffy mop like thing with skinny legs sticking out...adorable :love:

Back