• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bridge Bunnys

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Just a thread for anyone who's lost a fur baby recently, to wish their angels sweet dreams.

I love you so much Misty-Moo, sleep tight my little angel, my sweet bunbun, as you were usually called. Misty was just your Sunday name ;) I've lit a candle for you sweetheart. I know you'll be the brightest star at night and the sun shining on a cloudy day. If you can see me hurting please help take this unbearable pain away :( My sweet little girl. Goodnight, miss you forever xxxxx

Goodnight to all the other sweet bridge bunnys too xxxx

My heart goes out to you hun I lost my little smudge 27th Feb she was there one minute gone the next such a horrid thing xxx

Still sad but I been looking after her little man she left behind hes better now its still hard not seeing them both together xx

Hugs to everyone, losing a pet really is like losing part of your family, a lot of people don't understand this and think 'oh it's just a pet...' but we all know that it can really feel like someone has ripped out your heart :(

I lost my Harvey at the beginning of Feb and it still hurts to think about it :(

So sad about what happened to you and Misty Chloe, and I hope, when the time is right, that you can find another bun to love, because you gave Misty a lovely life and home and you obviously loved her very much, theres so many buns out there that need someone to love them xxx

Thank you for this thread.
Still missing my Sailor, who passed away 25 January 2013 - missed every day, especially by his wife bun :cry::cry:

yuki i miss you with all my heart I miss the way you licked me, lay on me an fell asleep , lay your chin on me, always knew when I was upset.... i miss you......

october was a cruel month

In late January I lost a rabbit very dear to me, unfortunately he was a shelter bun, but I miss him so much. He was at the shelter for a long time and recognized us, when we took him out he would climb into our laps to eat.

Binky free Sebastian :cry:

I miss my Boris so much, it's been 2 months now and I'm still so devastated that he's gone :cry: He was my best friend in the whole world. Life will never be the same again :(

Oh these are so sad but its comforting to know that its "normal" to feel this way, it's still very very raw. Never will I ever take my animals for granted just because they are in their prime. I loved her so very much, and I hope one day I'll feel ready to love another. Binky free Boris, Sebastian, Yuki, Sailor, Harvey, Smudge and my Misty. You were all very much loved and missed. The wholes you left in our hearts and lives can never be replaced xxxxx

Back