• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brave Wee Mona

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
For those that don't know, Mona is quite apoorly bunny. She is 2 weeks shy of her 11th birthday and has recently had a stroke and suffers partial paralysis as a result. She has also become incontinent and is blind in one eye. So she needs a soft gentle environment. She previously lived outdoors all her life but has recently began catching hay around her paralysed leg and it wound and wound so tight it almost constricted her poor leg. As such she has a nasty wound on her ankle and two of her lymph nodes are swollen as well. But despite all these issues she is still beautiful and still cheerful :love:

Enjoying her soft deep pile vet bed and you can just see the fleecy self heating bed, its great. Mona's body heat warms it up as it has a foil insert inside which means she can be warm without having a stuffy atmosphere from central heating for example. I do have snuggle safes but she does not like to lie on them these days.
Mona20thMarch20134_zpsaed91692.jpg

Because of her issues with getting tangled in hay strands I have cut it short with scissors so she can enjoy it again :)
Mona20thMarch20136_zps54eb0f13.jpg

Getting stuck in!
Mona20thMarch20139_zps3d607b8e.jpg

Can you see her tongue? This is what I get every time I or any of the family go to see her. She has so much love to give :love:
Mona20thMarch201316_zps3dd5de50.jpg

Mona20thMarch201317_zps880d4f5a.jpg

Back