• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

South Herts People!

catxx

Mama Doe
I'm at Partner's Pets in St Albans/London Colney this Saturday promoting RWAF and Rabbit Residence, come and say hello to me! Will be selling some REALLY cute hand-made Easter bunny cards too, all proceeds going to Rabbit Residence.

I'll try to come. Hope it goes well. I have some flannel bunnies, (flannels folded in to a bunny shape with a choccie egg in the back) any use to you?

oh those sound so cute! do you have a piccy? if you have spare you're willing to donate for selling for the rescue we would of course be very grateful! our latest vets bill stands around the £9,000 mark and we've just today had a pregnant doe in :(

I'm afraid I am a too useless to have mastered posting pictures! (But I can make random things like flannel bunnies). I can email a pic if you are happy to pm an address.

I am more than happy to donate them - I could have made some elastic or shamballa style bracelets for you too if I had known (showing off now!).

I have some bags you might like too - tote style fabric bags with flowers on - 20 I think I have.

I'm afraid I am a too useless to have mastered posting pictures! (But I can make random things like flannel bunnies). I can email a pic if you are happy to pm an address.

I am more than happy to donate them - I could have made some elastic or shamballa style bracelets for you too if I had known (showing off now!).

I have some bags you might like too - tote style fabric bags with flowers on - 20 I think I have.

you are a busy bee haha! I will PM you my email address.

if it's too short notice this weekend, the following weekend on Easter Saturday we should be doing something else which has yet to be formally announced in Cambridge :D AND I'll be back at Partner's Pets in May for Rabbit Awareness Week too, may actually try and bring some rescue rabbits with me that time! Not this time though as its just me.

Back