• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Idiot Rabbits

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Just binkied into each other. I have no idea how they managed it. Stupid buns.

They're having their stupid session currently....sometimes I really do worry for their sanity.

Hehehe, Sonic binkied into my elbow and the dustpan within 10 seconds the other day :roll:

Happiness must just take over their brains...

:lol: Xena has happy flopped into/onto various things. Fortunately neither of my buns have misjudged a binky...yet.

hehe! Pat misjudged a bunny 500 one time and ran over Bob, sent him tumbling across the grass! Daft monsters.

Sebastian binkied and landed smack bang on top of Imogen yesterday :lol: poor Imogen was so confused! He has also perfected binkying on to the sofa, sideways :lol:

:lol: Silly bunnies.
Julie will stand up on 2 feet to beg every time she sees one of us even though she topples over every time. We have to try and catch her. Today she shook her head and lost her balance but caught herself. She is elderly and has arthritis but still tries to do everything..

Spring has sprung! :D Spenser has been beside himself with fun and mischief this morning.

Did they flop after the binky crash, or just carry on?

:lol: Jimby is an A star binky-er!!
He runs and leaps into the air, does a beautiful spin then land and flip, do another spin into ANYTHING!! He has binky-ed into many walls before and seems embarassed by it as he sort of looks at you and runs away :lol:

Back