• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is Leo

he is gorgeous! :love:

I agree, what a beautiful bun :love:

Just a little tip...those cages are great for a base, but unfortunately too small for him to be in for any length of time. Have you considered letting him free range all the time - it would need a bit of bunny proofing for your wires, but he would love it! Another idea is to put a puppy pen onto his cage so he can come out safely whilst you aren't there. X

The white "bedroom" that's in the pic has also gone. We bought him a bigger area for sleeping. I'll post a link later. We realised straight away that the white bedroom was too small for him.

Leo is gorgeous! :love:

Do you mean you've just replaced that bit inside the cage on the right? The whole cage is too small for him to live in, have a look at this thread about indoor housing, it has lots of photos and some great inspiration for making the perfect indoor bunny home :wave:

Aww he is beautiful...love love love his ears! :love:

I agree with the others though about the cage...it is too small for him to be shut in even for half an hour...buns are most active dawn and dusk so when we are fast asleep they are normally dashing about and he cant do that in there :(

The cage is left open for him all the time. We only close the cage at night when we go to bed or if we're going to be out of the house for a long time.

i think what everyone is trying to say is that even at night or when you are out is too long to shut him in that cage, as it is too small.

he is gorgeous though, that fluff!! :love::love:

aw he is stunning. :love:

you could buy a puppy pen to put around the cage at night or when you're out so he can move around. we use mesh storage cube grids and cable tie them so they can fold away when needed. :wave:

i notice you have piggies aswell. :love: have you heard of c+c cages for piggies? they're lovely. :love:

That's a good idea. I'll have a chat with the hubby.

No I've never heard of c&c cages. Yes, we've got 2 gorgeous piggies too called nibbles and noodles. Love them to bits. Such characters they are.

This is nibbles and noodles on my youngest son's lap. Nibbles is the one with more brown in his fur.

dee612933d4c805463475ed559a60771.jpg

That's a good idea. I'll have a chat with the hubby.

No I've never heard of c&c cages. Yes, we've got 2 gorgeous piggies too called nibbles and noodles. Love them to bits. Such characters they are.

love those piggy names :love: i've got two piggies aswell, called maisie and eddie (we recently lost chesney :() - they are such gorgeous animals aren't they. :love:

Back