• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Super Sonic. Pic heavy!

supersonic

Mama Doe
Due to a combination of a super sonic Sonic, dull weather and a cloud of can't-be-bothered-ness hanging over me, I half heartedly attempted some photos :roll:
They're def not my best, but you get the idea :)

"Wur did all the grass go..?"

DSC_0008-1_zps85e10288.jpg

"Weeeeeeeeee, hur it is!"

DSC_0022-1_zpsa385e458.jpg

DSC_0025_zpse3648df8.jpg

"Wut's that in the bushes..?"

DSC_0027_zpscf5e50e8.jpg

"I'm comin' to save youuuuuuuu!"

DSC_0035-1_zpsd149d7ab.jpg

"Ew. Mucky feet, must wash."

DSC_0037_zpsb0f607a1.jpg

"Yep, this seems pretty safe..."

DSC_0040_zps900f6fd3.jpg

"And this, I really don't know why anyone's not sat on here right now."

DSC_0043_zps0f081f81.jpg

"Soph got her fisheye lens out and bothered me with it for aaaaaggeessss..."

DSC_0056_zps1ec44c75.jpg

"Does this make ma ears look big?"

DSC_0060_zpsb393b444.jpg

DSC_0061_zps91695989.jpg

Who's that wheeking over there? Oh, it's lil' Uno!

DSC_0051_zps6334710d.jpg

Brilliant! :thumb: I love the 4th pic :)

What camera do you use? :)

Nikon D3100. There are much better ones for a similar price in the market now, mines almost 2 years old. I love it to bits though :)
When you take the time to set it up right you can get some really decent shots from it, but today I just couldn't be bothered :lol:

Nikon D3100. There are much better ones for a similar price in the market now, mines almost 2 years old. I love it to bits though :)
When you take the time to set it up right you can get some really decent shots from it, but today I just couldn't be bothered :lol:

Tbh the lighting wasn't exactly brilliant, especially if you've had the same weather that we had today. I haven't managed any decent outdoor shots for weeks! No point in changing your camera if you are happy with it :thumb: I don't "do" Nikons, I'm a Canon girl! :lol:

Tbh the lighting wasn't exactly brilliant, especially if you've had the same weather that we had today. I haven't managed any decent outdoor shots for weeks! No point in changing your camera if you are happy with it :thumb: I don't "do" Nikons, I'm a Canon girl! :lol:

Probably! It was so dull :(
Exactly! I used to really dislike Canons, but this year I've got some pretty good shots in the studio with a Canon, and I don't mind em now :) Although, I was guilty of rejecting a uni because I asked the lecturer what camera they used and their words were "We're entirely Canon based, you can't get a decent picture with a Nikon"... I rejected them because they were snobby :lol: and the lecturer was a boring old :censored:

Probably! It was so dull :(
Exactly! I used to really dislike Canons, but this year I've got some pretty good shots in the studio with a Canon, and I don't mind em now :) Although, I was guilty of rejecting a uni because I asked the lecturer what camera they used and their words were "We're entirely Canon based, you can't get a decent picture with a Nikon"... I rejected them because they were snobby :lol: and the lecturer was a boring old :censored:

:lol::lol: Most of the people I know (I'm into wildlife photography) only use Canons but I have heard that Nikon are just as good! I *think* the Nikon equivalent are just more expensive! I'm not surprised you rejected that uni, they sounded like right morons. :?

I would love, love, love to do a course in photography! Unfortunately I am completely useless when someone is trying to teach me something :lol: I have to do it myself or not at all. :roll:

I wish I had a decent camera to capture some bunny moments... These are absolutely gorgeous and I reeeeeeallly love the piggie face at the end! :love::love::love:

:lol::lol: Most of the people I know (I'm into wildlife photography) only use Canons but I have heard that Nikon are just as good! I *think* the Nikon equivalent are just more expensive! I'm not surprised you rejected that uni, they sounded like right morons. :?

I would love, love, love to do a course in photography! Unfortunately I am completely useless when someone is trying to teach me something :lol: I have to do it myself or not at all. :roll:

That's interesting... because I thought that Canons were the more expensive ones :lol: At the uni I'm (hopefully) going to, they have pretty much ALL the cameras you'll ever want, which you can take out for free. And I mean cameras that cost ££,£££s! I can't wait to use a really good camera :D I love mine to bits, and I know exactly how to use it, but I'd love a top market one... just the money that's an issue :roll:

I wish I had a decent camera to capture some bunny moments... These are absolutely gorgeous and I reeeeeeallly love the piggie face at the end! :love::love::love:

Haha, thanks :lol: He was squeaking because he wanted to play, but having them both free ranging on my own ends up with them both going in the opposite direction and causing general havoc :roll:

That's interesting... because I thought that Canons were the more expensive ones :lol: At the uni I'm (hopefully) going to, they have pretty much ALL the cameras you'll ever want, which you can take out for free. And I mean cameras that cost ££,£££s! I can't wait to use a really good camera :D I love mine to bits, and I know exactly how to use it, but I'd love a top market one... just the money that's an issue :roll:

Oh, maybe they are! :shock: I always thought Nikon were more expensive! Maybe this is the problem!? :lol: I just forked out for a new camera..it wasn't cheap but I would LOVE to get my hands on some real top of the range kit! :thumb: I think I'd just go crazy and take pics of everything lmao.

Oh, maybe they are! :shock: I always thought Nikon were more expensive! Maybe this is the problem!? :lol: I just forked out for a new camera..it wasn't cheap but I would LOVE to get my hands on some real top of the range kit! :thumb: I think I'd just go crazy and take pics of everything lmao.

Who knows :lol:

Back