• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddly toys for rabbits - are they interested in them?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Since Doughnut is on her own I was wondering whether to get a cuddly toy she could snuggle up to. I'm not sure she would be interested though and probably would just tiddle on it.

Does anyone have a cuddly toy for their rabbit and what is it and also do that like it? I don't want her licking it and eating lots of fluff!

Poppy has a few. Stanley (big bunny teddy), Baby (small bunny ted), Mini (tiny bunny ted) and Ted (the bear) :p

She loves grooming them and occasionally humps poor Stanley:lol: she flops by Baby all the time :love:

I gave Lola a spare sheep i had during the winter months, she snuggles up to it in her bedroom... Its so cute.

She loves her fleece blanket and I've got her a fleece bed which she licks, so something fluffy I guess. I wonder if she will think it's real!

I think Poppy thinks Baby is real, she will groom him then sit for ages with her head down next to him waiting for grooms back :( so I go and give her some fuss and then Baby grooms her too:oops:

bun_zps861e3275.jpg

What do you think of this for her to cuddle up to?

awute, I think as long as the fluff isn't loose it would be fine,, I was thinking of getting Peter a cuddly bunny, but haven't found one suitable yet.

I'd be a bit concerned about her chewing the eyes. When we lost Mischa I got Mini a soft bunny from Mothercare, baby toys tend not to have those hard plastic bits. She wasn't interested though unfortunately.

I'd be a bit concerned about her chewing the eyes. When we lost Mischa I got Mini a soft bunny from Mothercare, baby toys tend not to have those hard plastic bits. She wasn't interested though unfortunately.

Haha I'm sure that will be Doughnut. She has no interest in any toys I buy her. No interest in her willow basket either, she prefers it to be a tunnel. It's exactly the same wood but in a different shape.

I'll post one next week when she gets it to show her disinterest. I'm sure she will wee on it.

I had one for Dusty when she was on her own, which you can just see on the left in this photo:
Dustylayingdown.jpg

I got it from Vaga Valley, but I can't see that they sell them anymore. I think go for a dog toy, that has no obvious fur to pull out, or eyes to pull off.

She wasn't all that interested in it, but did groom it a bit.

Back