• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very tired bunny mummy!

Hales1092

Warren Scout
I was up very late last night playing with the lil buns, as Amber had fallen asleep under my bed. Which she isn't meant to do! Its the only room she isn't allowed in, but of course she wanted to go in a lay in front of the mirror! So I was running around the lounge with the dutchies! I have totally forgotten what its like to have very young bunnies! Running rings around me this morning too. I let them out for a little bit and before I knew it Blossom was asleep in my handbag, safe to say I really wanted to bring her with me :3 Definately think its a trip to the pet shop Friday after the vets! The babies need more toys :)

Oh goodness, they keep you going! :shock: I've never had a baby rabbit, but I do know how fond rabbits are of lodging themselves in the very place they are not allowed! :roll:

Amber is a very big rabbit, and the places she goes into just amazes me! falling asleep under chairs, under my bed! She loves cuddling up to my hoover too!

Back