• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutchie fans... Theo says...

SMILE! :D

IMG_0191_zpsca66cc3e.jpg

:lol: and here's some more of my gorgeous little boy! :p PS. He is an outdoor bun and lives with Hector and Tinkerbell but he came in to be weighed as he is on a hay/veggie only diet at the moment.

IMG_0190_zpsb765ee54.jpg

IMG_0194_zpse4cc155d.jpg

IMG_0195_zps6cfd5919.jpg

'Mummeh can I go back outside?!'

IMG_0184_zps7be33a17.jpg

IMG_0189_zps06cd1db3.jpg

Readigrass! :thumb:

IMG_0182_zps5d1fe8e7.jpg

IMG_0180_zps0875a6ef.jpg

IMG_0179_zps4795c642.jpg

OOOOh Where do you live? :shock: You`d better lock him up or he maybe coming to live in Bedfordshire . :D

Aw he is so gorgeous, why is he on a hay/ veg diet? Not questioning just wondering :lol:

Thanks. :) I found out he had a small spur on his back molar but not big enough for an op. Our vet thinks that we can get this sorted before the need for an op as he's only 8 months and hopefully he wont become a dental bun. So as an emergency measure, he and my other 2 buns have been taken off pellets for a month. This is to ensure they are getting the max amount of hay as possible to wear down his teeth. :thumb:

Thanks. :) I found out he had a small spur on his back molar but not big enough for an op. Our vet thinks that we can get this sorted before the need for an op as he's only 8 months and hopefully he wont become a dental bun. So as an emergency measure, he and my other 2 buns have been taken off pellets for a month. This is to ensure they are getting the max amount of hay as possible to wear down his teeth. :thumb:

Ahhh I see, I thought it might have been to do with weight but he didn't look fat or thin :lol:
Sending Wearing teeth down vibes for the little man then!
He really is a lovely colour and has a cute mushy face :love:

Back