• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So sad.....

littleblacky

Mama Doe
Hi guys as you all know Blacky is ten... He has had a long life and will probably pass away soon:cry: I can't BARE to think about it but I must be realistic...:cry: I've been looking at other buns lately. Do you think that's a bad thing?

No, it's not a bad thing, I don't think I could ever again be without rabbits. You can't replace friends but you can make new ones.

Are there many rescue buns near you?

I wouldn't look at new buns just yet.

You have another few years left with Blacky and then you may need a few weeks to calm down and clean and prepare for a new bun :wave:

Why don't you look at some old bunnies to go with blacky ( :love: )?? So when he passes you have the love of his wifey? He might like the company of another bun during his golden years but he might prefer human company! :wave:

Oh ok, it would be a big risk with his age and that but I have heard of old buns who make it. If I was you I wouldn't neuter him either! ;)

Of he is generally healthy don't worry yet. I thought similar with Mr fluff but by the time he was about 11 was just taking a day at a time. He was nearly 14 when we lost him. You might have ages yet!

I don't think it is wrong to look to the future ... but I hope Little Backy has a few ore years of fund with you. :love: He looked very lively in the last video I saw of him. :thumb:

Back