• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boy is jealous...

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
Our lovely little bunny boy Ricky is becoming increasingly jealous. Neither me nor OH is allowed to stroke our two bunny girls - Ricky will come charging along, and nip us until we move away. He'll then take over grooming... It's very cute that he sees them as his, but it's very new behaviour. Does your bunny do this?

Awww thats so sweet bless him. I dont have a bonded pair but at least he is looking after them. :thumb:

Aww he must be feeling really macho, defending his girlies.... wee soul...

I'm sure I should know this... But is he neutered? My first rabbit used to do exactly that but it was dad not allowed to go near me or mum :shock::lol: it was the main reason we decided to get him done, well that and his love for my cat slippers! :lol:

I'm sure I should know this... But is he neutered? My first rabbit used to do exactly that but it was dad not allowed to go near me or mum :shock::lol: it was the main reason we decided to get him done, well that and his love for my cat slippers! :lol:

That made me laugh :lol: Woody is fond of me in general atm, thank god hes getting done tomorrow!

Oh yes, for over a year so all settled. The girls are spayed and really chilled out. He goes on a daily walk-about, checking that everything is in its rightful place (including under my bed). It's like he's become a little guard dog :lol:

Back