• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liquorice and Blossom!

Hales1092

Warren Scout
We're recently just welcomed, two dutch females. We were only meant to get one, but the lady who had these pretty things didn't tell me and my boyfriend she had two! So we agreed to having both sisters. Due to Amber's pregnancy, we are keeping the dutch babies away from her. But they're very cute buns. Liquorice is very lively and comes up to you, where as Blossom is timid but will sit on you for a cuddle. Gonna go spend some more time with my newest additions. :love:

WP_000014_zps3e0d876d.jpg

WP_000015_zpsc6838d33.jpg

WP_000016_zpsec54031a.jpg

WP_000017_zps3777ade8.jpg

Adorable and so sweet. I love their names also.:love::love::love::love:
It took me a few seconds to figure out that you had both in your arms.

They are very cute :)

I would ask your Vet to confirm their genders as you dont want another 'accident' with more unplanned litters what with Amber's accidental pregnancy. You could end up with another 12-16 Kits plus the litter Amber has next week. As she had 10 last time then that would make another 22-26 Rabbits............... :shock:

Yes, I've doubled checked their sex. But they're coming to the vet with us Friday morning so I can be 100% sure. Don't want any more babies otherwise we will be overrun!

Back