• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Counting down the hours!

Hales1092

Warren Scout
Got a new arrival coming at 8 tonight, a tiny dutch rabbit we have been told. But with the sex unknown yet, so it'll be a nice surprise. Amber has the run of the spare room, so the lil bun has a lovely big cage set up in another bedroom. Cannot wait for the summer when they can run around outside all day :love:

Ooo a lovely Dutch :love::love: You will not be disappointed. I`ve recently taken on a little Dutch girl as a companion for Bill. (Everything crossed). She has now been spayed and had her vac today so everything crossed for the bonding.:D

First time with a dutch bun. So it's a new one for me, but i have been told they're lovely. If everything goes good, i'll be looking for a companion for the new bunny too. Fingers crossed for bonding for sure! :thumb:

Well, it turns out it's a female. And she has a sister too. So we have 2 female dutch bunnies now :) Will post pictures in a new thread :love:

Back