• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have Vibes Please for wee Fudge and Roly dental check up's / Update P30

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
They are both tiny Nethies and are dental buns and due at the vet's tomorrow for dental check ups.

As you can imagine we are a bit paranoid now after losing 3 bunnies so tomorrow will be a worrying time for us .

Please can we have some Vibes for the wee ones

Thank You xxx

wee Fudge
16-9-12005.jpg

Roly
24-7-1012-1.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of vibes being sent for Roly and Fudge xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know youre so used to this... but its always worrying... hope all goes ok xx

Update Wednesday 11:05 am

Both have been admitted with dental spurs.

Our vet think's Roly could have EC but she's not a 100% sure or brain damage as he seems spaced out. We have thought the same in the past as he has behavioural problems, he was found in a hutch with a dead cat kitten in the back garden of an empty house and we have always thought that this may have effected him in some way Bless him.

We did treat him for EC with a course of Panacur when we got him.

So we are a little worried how the stress of the dental will be for Roly :(

Sending loads more vibes for the little ones. xxx

Thinking of you. I know you will be worrying so very much.

Update 3:49 pm

Roly and wee Fudge have had their op's and have come round and are now on their way home, apart from being a little sleepy they are ok.

Roly is going on a course of Panacur just to be on the safe side.

I am in absolute tears of relief as I really have worried about them as I thought I might lose them as well. Thank God they are ok :D

Thank You so much for the Vibes xxxxx

Back