• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New litter tray :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
When cleaning out Donny & Lola yesterday I noticed that 2 corners of their purple litter tray had smashed :? no idea how but it's quite old now so I bought a new matching one today :D

I've been mixing some forage in too and they're loving it:)

IMAG2540_zps30a52bb4.jpg

PINK :love: Donny was very impressed :p although hay was more important as you can see in this picture :lol:

IMAG2541_zps928f9741.jpg

A video I took yesterday :D Donny had a bit of hay that was spinning in his mouth :lol: a very long piece of hay too!

Ooh! Where is it from? I just started using a similar Ikea hay device, but their litter tray is not as long as it (which leads to piles of hay outside the litter tray). I'm currently using two trays, but would LOVE a big one like that. And such a pretty colour!

Ooh! Where is it from? I just started using a similar Ikea hay device, but their litter tray is not as long as it (which leads to piles of hay outside the litter tray). I'm currently using two trays, but would LOVE a big one like that. And such a pretty colour!

I got this one from The Range :D Leo has a clear one from wilkos and their purple one was from asda but The Range seem to be better for colour choice :)

Back