• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie...

natandfluffs

Alpha Buck
He may not be very well at the moment, but he seems pretty chilled...!

20130307_124743_zps3ce99529.jpg

20130216_200249_zps88cae4f3.jpg

20130301_191929_zps3f8f9c60.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ....hellooooo little man ... how are you doing ?????

:wave: He's great in some ways... I'm so lucky to have him, genuinely the snuggliest bun I've ever known. :love:

He's got a horrible abcess though :( I really don't know if we're going to win this fight, we're throwing so much at it and not a lot is happening... there is a thread about it in health. Fortunately its not affecting him a lot at the moment and he's a real gentleman about all the poking and prodding

:wave: He's great in some ways... I'm so lucky to have him, genuinely the snuggliest bun I've ever known. :love:

He's got a horrible abcess though :( I really don't know if we're going to win this fight, we're throwing so much at it and not a lot is happening... there is a thread about it in health. Fortunately its not affecting him a lot at the moment and he's a real gentleman about all the poking and prodding

aww no ...:(

im sorry ... :(...

he looks vety very happy ...bless him ... come on Charlie .... xxx

Back