• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rolo always in the way!!!

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Why is it that Rolo always manages to get himself in the way?

This morning he was happily chilling in the kitchen, trying to get at my curtains I expect which is one of his favourite hobbies, so I decided to clean out his pen while he was out of the way.

So, hoover, dustpan and bin bag in hand, I commence my task. I cleared his big pile of hay in the corner which he likes to dig and play in and then started with the hoover attachment to suck up all the little bits. As soon as he hears the hoover, he appears from nowhere - I don't notice and accidentally he manages to edge himself against the hoover attachment and there's one almighty sucking sensation!! I stopped straight away of course and he's completely fine but he gave me one heck of a shock! :lol:

That will teach him to 'help' with hoovering! :shock:

Glad he is OK. Amazing how talented bunnies can be at appearing from nowhere just when you are trying to clean. :roll:

Back