• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What bunnies do you look forward to seeing pictures of?

I love seeing everyone's bunnies :love: cuddling buns, sleeping buns, binkying buns, but.....

I am prone to google-hunting pictures of Belgian Hares :oops: I love them so much

I love all bunnies too but I do find Spenser so unique and I also have a soft spot for Dutch rabbits. But generally a nice picture of a rabbit being able to express their natural behavior in a great environment cheers me up :)

All of them really...but probably Inspector Morse and Spenser...they are such big charachters on RU...but I love looking at all the pictures, except the distressing ones which I avoid as they stick in my head like an annoying song.

I don't mind who it is but I just love love love pictures where buns look like they're posing!! I always wonder what they're thinking

All of them! I also stalk bunny photos :) I do a special love for Spenser though! And not a rabbit but Grayson the hamster always makes me smile :)

I love seeing pictures of all bunnies and I really don't want to make anyone jealous, but I love Morse :love::love::love::love: and I just love the expressions on Spenser's face :love::love::love:

I love all of them, especially pictures of them being naughty of ones with funny captions :lol:

I guess I do particularly like a good lop, I am partial to a lop...

Back