• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded Group of Eight :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
1960s Wendy Boston Bears !! :lol:

Today they were all groomed....................... :oops:

Rabbits1459.jpg

When I saw the title of your thread I thought wow a group of 8, well if anyone can do that Jane can! :D They are so cute! :love:

When I saw the title of your thread I thought wow a group of 8, well if anyone can do that Jane can! :D They are so cute! :love:

Bonding Rabbits is definitely NOT my forte !! I have a very low panic threshold as far as that is concerned and trying to bond a group of 8 would no doubt give me a heart attack :shock:

I love the one in the green jumper :love: :lol: he/she has that "...has she taken the picture yet?!" kind of face:lol:

Lovely :love::love: I can see I'll end up with a collection of bears eventually as I have 2 Russ Gregory bears and a Russ Hopscotch Rabbit :love::love: and as I love them soooo much I might actually let them multiply :oops:

Lovely :love::love: I can see I'll end up with a collection of bears eventually as I have 2 Russ Gregory bears and a Russ Hopscotch Rabbit :love::love: and as I love them soooo much I might actually let them multiply :oops:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, you know what happens on here when Breeding is mentioned !! :shock:

:lol:

Back