• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pod and his new friend **PIC HEAVY**

Suzyjo

Warren Scout
Hmm what's this??
20130318_145401_zps420ea52c.jpg

And this??
20130318_145337_zps81f8e22e.jpg

Not interested!!
20130318_145546_zps36d0fe9e.jpg

20130318_145604_zpsbb9afc2f.jpg

Ooo should I step outside..
20130318_150115_zps525a37ad.jpg

No more photo's now please
20130318_150147_zps74432635.jpg

Bye :wave:
20130318_150152_zps382ac516.jpg

:love::love::love:

He's gorgeous, he looks soooo tiny. :love::love:

He is tiny! :love: Even I'd forgotten how small he is from when I first saw him to when I brought him home :lol:

Haha, I keep popping my head out to check on him and expecting to see him having his wicked way with the penguin :oops::lol:

Hey Pod ,
(you randy little monkey :roll:)

hope you are being resonably well behaved :wave:

Of course he is..

I don't think anything that cute could have a naughty bone in his body, that and he's only been here 2 days! Still settling in..

Give him time :lol:

Now that's what I've been waiting for:D. How lovely is that little Pod.

PS Don't go back to bunnymadhouse, they have another real cutie there called Humphrey. I'm hoping someone on here will have him too. There again go back and see if you like him:)

hes a barc bunny ... whes lulling you into a false sense of security ... ;)

Haha, now that I can believe!

Now that's what I've been waiting for:D. How lovely is that little Pod.

PS Don't go back to bunnymadhouse, they have another real cutie there called Humphrey. I'm hoping someone on here will have him too. There again go back and see if you like him:)

He is lovely isn't he :D Less grumpy this morning as well, didn't attack my hand when I went to feed him :lol:

Oh it's too late I've already seen him! :love: But I pushed my luck with my mam in getting Pod and once I've got him a friend I'm at my limit :(

Just noticed the new signature.:love:

It's funny as on a thread on here it said black rabbits are harder to rehome, I love black rabbits. Pod is certainly a special little bun. Pleased he's a bit happier! Doughnut gets the hump with me if I stroke her too much she bounces round to turn her back on me. I take no notice and tell her not to be so grumpy.

I'm sure someone else will get Humphrey. I'm going to keep bumping him up!

I know! So do I, that's why I wanted Amelia Jane with Pod but sadly the bond didn't work..

Oh the plus side I've just caught Pod grooming the penguin :love: No sign of humping :D

Back