• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys?

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
So in the summer I'm going to look around for a neutered husbun for Misty now shes been spayed. I'm waiting until summer because I'm going to do up the shed on the back garden and make it a bunny heaven because we dont really have room for another rabbit in the house.

So, do rabbits see cuddley toys as "companions"? Would it be a good idea to try and get her a bunny toy from a charity shop or something?

It fine if your bunny isn't a chewer. When Alvin was waiting for his girlfriends we gave him one and he used to groom it and never chewed it.

It fine if your bunny isn't a chewer. When Alvin was waiting for his girlfriends we gave him one and he used to groom it and never chewed it.

Does chewing fingers count? :lol: Nahh shes not a chewer really.. If she chewed it i'd just give it the dog to play with. Do they see them as company then?:wave:

I think its a good idea. Some ignore them, some cuddle them, some chew them and some get romantic with them. :oops:

Just make sure it does not have pellets and is purely stuffed with soft stuffing.

:D

Back