• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What size dog crate for 3 buns?

I'm going to the lake district for 5 days soon but thinking of taking the buns, if parents agree! We are going to a caravan so the buns would have to stay in a dog crate when we're not there... I may be able to take their pen to attach to it but not sure as it would take up a lot of space. :( If they don't come then the neighbours will look after the buns but I'd prefer to have them with me if I'm honest and it's only 5 days?

What size crate should I get?

i did this with rosie and mowgl once when mowgli started to develop his cateracts and other old age problems, i took a carrier and play pen panels, i then had the room in caravan with signle beds, and moved one over to make a double bed and it left enough space to put play panels down to stop them going under bed and they had a long rectangle shaped play area with litter tray at bottom, and put carrier at back end for them to hide in and covered top so they couldnt jump off onto bed, they love it :lol: :love:

i did this with rosie and mowgl once when mowgli started to develop his cateracts and other old age problems, i took a carrier and play pen panels, i then had the room in caravan with signle beds, and moved one over to make a double bed and it left enough space to put play panels down to stop them going under bed and they had a long rectangle shaped play area with litter tray at bottom, and put carrier at back end for them to hide in and covered top so they couldnt jump off onto bed, they love it :lol: :love:

Thats a good idea. Puppy panels are a lot more easy to use than a solid cage.

Back