• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bad bad dreams...shrieks in sleep..poor bunny

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
Last night mr bunny..who's yet to be named...was dreaming really ferociously....i sat back down and Nikki and i were watching tv when we heard a rabbit shriek..not quite a scream. He was still asleep and dreaming....when he woke up he was pretty shaken up bess him. I HAVE NEVER had a rabbit shriek in its sleep..my old cat bumble used to sriek kitty shriek when she had nightmares but ive never kniwn a bunny do it.

btw hes fine in himself...but what on earth was he dreaming about or reliving in his sleep:(

He is indeed a rescue but seemed as level as a bunny of three whos owners never gave him a name even....:(

most of my buns have been rescued buns....since my first ever rescue bun..my darling girlie Bif...who was severely abused..but even she never screamed r shrieked in her sleep or whilst awake.

hes had an overload of excess cecals today...so must have been something he felt stressed out by.

thank you both for replying.

:( that must have been a really bad dream poor baby, he must have been really shaken up about it if there's excess ceacals.
I prescribe mummy cuddles and noserubs :) xxxx

Aww the wee pet..... i hope whatever is was doesnt give him further problems...

Bless him,,,,as Nats says,, noserubs and special mummy cuddles should be the order of the day

Fee xxxx

I would try not to worry, if its a one off then I would put it down to a horrible nightmare like what we have. If it became a regular occurance maybe a chat with the ve may be in order. Xx

Back