• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover: My Morning with Mummy (: *pic heavy*

Charmednm

Mama Doe
Clover: So its 6.05am and i is bored! So i starts playing with my newspaper and hay buts i was so loud that I woke up mummy and she wasnt happy ): buts i kept doing it and at 6.40am mummy got up and lets me run about and i was freee i ran and jamped and binkiyed :D:D

Mummy then got up to the bathrooms and id follows her on the way back up i stoled a pair of her underwears off the stairs hehehehe
she chased me but couldnt catch i is a fastcoach :D

I eventually got tired so i rested and gave them up

image-1_zps3ee92c80.jpg

I then ran abouts again and i did a greeaat big jump and got in the top of my cage haha i is big and smart

image-1_zpscff6fc46.jpg

Pft theres no nuggets in there

image-1_zpsa685a1d5.jpg

I want down now buts i a litto scared (dont tell poppy mummy)

image-1_zpsbe8a21f6.jpg

See in this shoe box its got all my noms that mummy says i only get when im good so i decided to takes them myself hehe

image-1_zpsc1ca2458.jpg

Mummy then shoed me aways n i was tired so had another rest

image-1_zpsa1736967.jpg

I then went back to the noms hoping mummy wouldnt see...

image-1_zps710b5abb.jpg

But shes coughts me and when she told me to go away i chewed the laptop bag in protests

image-1_zps87ac7bc0.jpg

So thens mummy got up saying 'ENOUGHS' and got me my breakfast

image-1_zps8cd9f4e4.jpg

nomnomnomnom

image-1_zps2ad47220.jpg

I LOVE MY MUMMY :love::love::love:

image-1_zpse85391fe.jpg

Ah that is so cute. Clover reminds me of Doughnut, seems she likes her food as much as my little greedy!

Awww ... what a busy morning. :love:

Spenser likes those beans, but he likes them with the ends cut off.

Clover will eat any beans you give her its spinach she turns her nose up at but if you dont give her anything else by the time im in from work she has eaten it haha

Ah that is so cute. Clover reminds me of Doughnut, seems she likes her food as much as my little greedy!
When i see doughnut i think of clover they both have the same markings on their nose and thats how clover got her name

I wish Doughnut liked cuddles.

I called her Doughnut as she was sweet and round. I think her markings are called broken butterfly. She's broken as she's not symmetrical!

She lies like Clover with her legs stretched out and sometimes she puts her head on her front paws when it feels heavy, looks so cute.

Maybe one day when she's better :)

Yeah clover was described as a beige butterfly when she was younger and the wee 'three leaved clover' on her nose was how she got her name and its a plant like poppy and I had two hamsters called daisy and Rosie haha!! Just a wee bit cheesy :p

Soo cute!!

Just one suggestion, put a towel or newspaper ontop of the cage, afew years ago, one of mine fell through and got their legs stuck in the bars! :) x

Back