• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Willy Fred . Update post no 14 21/3/13

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Poor little darling needs his teeth burring down.

Any spare vibes would be most appreciated.

Thank you. x

Last edited:
Thanks Susie.:thumb:

We are all quite worried as you can imagine. He should be operated on late morning so I should know more after that. I am hoping that he will be able to come home this afternoon, well come and stay with me and then I will adminster medication and syringe feed him.......................and cuddles!

The little fella is back with me and seems to be doing very well, all things considered.

He has had a GA, many teeth burred down, loads of medication and he still feels happy enough to lick my face!!!!

He has been eating some herbs, a little slice of apple and even some dry food!!!:thumb:

An x-ray of his jaw shows that some of the roots of his teeth in the lower jaw could cause some problems in the future.:(

However for now he seems quite perky and is ready for night, night time.:thumb:

Gosh, I can now breathe a sigh of relief. After WF having done so well on the day of his dental, he then went downhill yesterday and needed to be syringe fed and Auntie Di put on her special needs bunny care head. Heat pads, metacam, baytril, critical care, cuddles and company..........he really was feeling sorry for himself.:(:(:(

However today.........................he is brighter, producing slightly larger poos and has started showing interest in his food.:thumb::thumb:

If he hadn't shown any improvement today it would have been another trip to the vet.

Oh these little animals can be such a worry!!!! But worth all the care, love and attention.:thumb:

Oh dear, I'm sorry he had a bad turn, but good that he is on the mend again. Such a worry when they are not themselves.

Does WF have a favoruite food?

Yes Susie, he loves banana. Not something I would normally give bunnies, but I'd rather him eat something that nothing.

He's just nommed on a small amount of coriander and mint.:thumb::thumb:

And he has been 'busy' with his soft toy!!!!!:oops::oops: He must be feeling better.:D:love:

Last edited:
Back