• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are the perfect 'pick me up' - certainly for me anyway

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I've had a really **** year so far.

Like, properly ****. I'm sure there are people with it worse than me, I am aware of that.

I work from home. I am on my own every day from 8am until 5pm.

Except I am not on my own.

There are two little furry friends who live in my office.

Without Biscuit & Ginger, I would be in a very different place right now. I can sit and tell them all my troubles, they won't judge me. Biscuit even likes the taste of tears, so that's always a benefit.

My wife currently can't get to the floor to sit with them very much at the moment, which makes her sad, but I pick Ginger up ( and Biscuit when he allows it!) and let her give them a stroke and they always run to her when she comes into the room. Biscuit even licked her arm yesterday, which really made her smile.

There is currently, no better tonic for me.

snuggles2Medium_zps77e0a7d0.jpg

Ah they are so lovely. I hope this year is better for you.

Mine's been terrible too, my aunt's died, my uncle now wants to commit suicide and a friend has suddenly died too and his funeral is today. When I get home from work and I'm upset I see Doughnut and she's so excited and does a little twirl, I can't help but smile.

A beautiful photo of your wee furry friends, bless them.

I really hope the year starts to improve for you.

I agree Graham.

Biscuit and Ginger make us smile in a virtual world, so no doubt in the real world they must be an absolute joy to share your office and life with.

Best wishes to you, your young lady and the buns. xxx

I couldn't agree more Graham.
I don't know where I'd have found the will to keep going without my bunnies. Far too many of us are having very rough times in different ways.

So glad they are providing some comfort :love:

When times are rough i can often be found sat in one of the bunny sheds or upstairs in the bedroom with rosey and bertie...they are my therapy :thumb:

yes bunnies are a life saver at times! HOney and Charlie will come and sit on me for cuddles and it brings such a calming influence!:love:

I totally agree!

I work at home and very rarely go out and I can honestly say I doubt I would be here without my bunnies,
I count myself very lucky indeed that I have the pleasure of living with theses enchanting creatures :love::love:

I know what you mean about a :censored: year. Last year was bad too and I actually thought our turn for happiness would come this year. But the bunnies are little bright spots in what would otherwise be a dark place for me. They are so underrated and so loving and sweet. I couldn't get through life without them now.

I totally agree with you all. My two keep a smile on my face, their faces and antics always give me a boost when i've had a bad day :)

:thumb::thumb:

What? Even when Mr Biscuit turns into JCBiscuit? ;):shock:

I have a big soft spot for your two. Ginger is looking big now!

:love:

We as a family had a bad year last year and in a weak moment I agreed to my daughter having a bunny as a positive. However, now we have two buns and I think I am the one getting the most pleasure out of the two fluffies in our life! They are such a pleasure to watch and talk to. My best wishes to all having a bad time with the hope that we find ourselves in a more positive place as time goes on and as soon as possible. :)

Back