• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poddington Pea is not a morning bunny..

Suzyjo

Warren Scout
Just been out to give him some munch and change his water.. opened the cage and put my hand in to put the food in his bowl and he gave out a little grunt and attacked my hand! :lol:

Obviously exactly like me and doesn't like people disturbing him this early :lol: :love::love:

Oh I love Pod. Pleased you have him and we can have updates.

Nasty mummy waking him up:D

Looking forward to seeing some pics of little grumpy.

Oh I love Pod. Pleased you have him and we can have updates.

Nasty mummy waking him up:D

Looking forward to seeing some pics of little grumpy.

Thank you! I'm so glad I have him aswell :D

I seem to be in the habit of waking bunnies up and having them grumpy with me lately :oops:

Think I'm going to go to toys r us today and get him a soft toy friend for now and hope he doesn't damage himself humping it.. :roll:

Bless him, grumpy buns are so sweet. :love:

Have you tried him with a, er, ball. I am acquainted with a mini-lop who likes to exercise his manly parts astride a ball. You need quite a small one, obviously, the Disney varieties tends to suit best.

He is adorable like :love:

I'll add a little ball onto my toys r us shopping list as well, Thank you! :lol:

Back