• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm an idiot I know

natsusakura

Warren Veteran
I was having a gander on gumtree and messaging where I could to help try to stop folk selling 4ft hutches as 'rabbit' hutches.

Just seen an ad that states 'answers to the name of mity, unfortuneately mitzy was bought by Santa, and the novelty has now worn off and she is being neglected.'

In a tiny P@H hutch.
With the P@H carrier. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*bang head brick wall***

So sad and frustrating :(

At least they can see bun isn't getting the life they deserve and are attempting to rehome though... I always think of it like that. Dread to think how many bun owners don't even care enough to realise/acknowledge that their pet is being neglected :(

So sad ... and probably not unusual. At least these folk have recognised their mistake, and maybe the wording of the ad might make folk realise that rabbits aren't a toy.

I hope this wee bun finds a better home soon.

I was having a gander on gumtree and messaging where I could to help try to stop folk selling 4ft hutches as 'rabbit' hutches.

Just seen an ad that states 'answers to the name of mity, unfortuneately mitzy was bought by Santa, and the novelty has now worn off and she is being neglected.'

In a tiny P@H hutch.
With the P@H carrier. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*bang head brick wall***

Have you followed the procedure for reporting etc on here?

Back