• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is NOT looking on the pet websites ANYMORE!

el1983

Mama Doe
I have got to stop! There are so many that look in bad conditions! Ive just seen a french lop that looks the sale as Bella but a boy, he looks well looked after, clean etc and a house bun, but they have him shut in one of those plastic bottom cages at night and it says that they let him out to play as much as possible, im sorry but he takes up a quarter of his cage when laid out!!!!! God i wish i could have him but hubby wouldnt let me have another yet, i've not even got Jessie yet! is anyone on here looking for an orange french lop, looks like Bella in my sig, he is in Nottingham????? He is on Gumtree :( His name is Ollie :love: I suppose at least he isn't in dirty conditions and he looks treated well, god i want that little boy!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean. I end up looking for other things not pet related on preloved and somehow my fingers type in the word rabbit into the search box. I always end up depressing myself seeing the filthy and unacceptable condition some are kept in. I wish I had a magic wand.

I can't go on them anymore, even to look for hamster toys or rabbit toys because the 'breeders' pop up everywhere:evil: or people giving away rabbits and hamsters because they have no time for them or they can't afford them :evil:

Back