• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

have a confesson to make, today i aquired another rabbit

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
and bonding happened straight away with mabel and sox, taking a good interest in the new little fella, now this fella is little and so just shows how small sox really is :shock:

he was an impulse buy, but i couldn;t leave him had to have him as he was on offer :shock: if you bought some choccie you got a bunny free :shock:

so here he is the lindt bunny :lol:

the meeting

008-34_zps320d85ad.jpg

the licking evidence

007-32_zps0694558c.jpg

ear grooming

012-32_zps557e1530.jpg

looking on

009-35_zpsa613b3de.jpg

and mabel well she tried to disguise herself :shock: :lol:

005-47_zps283694c7.jpg

002-43_zpsd2b2ae4c.jpg

mabel certainly says make ours chocolate

004-43_zpse22abd7f.jpg

:lol: i want that Lindt bunny :love::love Beautiful Soz and Mabel :love::love:

I have that pillow with the bunny with the sunglasses on too :lol:

:lol: i want that Lindt bunny :love::love Beautiful Soz and Mabel :love::love:

I have that pillow with the bunny with the sunglasses on too :lol:

i had to have him we walked into tescos and there was a man stood by a huge and mean huge lindt bunny bear and said to nan free prize draw to win so will filled hin form , i was looking at the little bunnies around it as wanted on :lol: and he said today if bought lindt choccie got them for free, it even rattles soo cute :love:

after mabels pics i put the ears on me and sox come licking them then took them off me :lol:

I did that with Duracell batteries and the little pink bunny, If you bought the batteries you got the duracell bunny free. I didnt need the batteries but just wanted the bunny :lol:

Oh I didn't know you could get Lindt soft toy bunnies... looks like my family will be getting Lindt bunnies now...(so I can keep the toy)

Oh I didn't know you could get Lindt soft toy bunnies... looks like my family will be getting Lindt bunnies now...(so I can keep the toy)

they've always done a bigger lindt bunny teddy, but this one was a promotional one off for yesterday to get people to buy lindt choccie, not sure if still on you will have to see :)

Back